Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Girl

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr Nash

Hyper Poster
Well **** me.

I disappear for 6 months,and look what happens.

Who got you up the duff,was it Taylor?

Congrats sir.

AJ

Giga Poster
Naturally, 'Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta', would be first choice for a girls name.

:D

Snoo

The Legend
It's a girl. :D

Zoe (pronounced Zo - ee) will come into this world in late July or early August.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Wooh! And we're mostly English here, we know how to pronounce Zoe ;)

Avoid 29th July... That's Maxi-Minor_Furie's birthday and it wouldn't be a good omen for a quiet life ;)

Snoo, I must inform you, if you're disappointed with it being a girl, it's all you're fault :p . The daddy's sperm is what determines the sex of the baby. :lol:

But anyway I guess I'm gonna be mature and offer an apology to both Emily and Marcus. Some of the things I said before were a little harsh and stuff and though I don't take all of them back, a lot of them I do.

Zoe is a cute name, I approve.

mispurfekt

Mega Poster
Thank you for the congrats everyone :).

Taylor, if you want to apologize, get ahold of me on messenger. Rather talk about it on there in private than out in the open and something start from it.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
So Marcus, will she be trained in the art of Kama Sutra, or you going to be the overprotective dad that doesn't let her leave the house until she's 45? ;)

Congrats!

RCF

Strata Poster
Congrats Marcus and Emily, I'm sure your baby will be beautiful. Y'all will be great parents!

Congrats again! :D