Only done 2, will increase over coming years though:
Update!rtotheizzo17 said:I'll be honest, this is like picking between getting a hundred dollar bill or two fifties. Every B&M invert I have been on has been a fantastic ride.
Montu - You always remember your first.
Afterburn - IMO the most intense of the American inverts (having not been on Patriot or Manbats).
Talon - Just a funky layout, I remember the airtime hill with the station as a foot chopper being great.
Alpenghiest - It's big and bad and forceful.
Batman Clones (x3) - There is a reason why it was cloned 100 times or something (including 3 in Texas).
Dragons Fire - Better when dueling, Fire always seemed better .
Dragons Ice - Awesome inline twist, again better when dueling .
Silver Bullet - Weird but fun layout. The whole park seemed to under impress except this.
Raptor - I always heard the helix was great, rode early and didnt impress. Still a very good ride.
Great Bear - Someone had to come in last? Unique drop, unique layout, really meanders at the end.
Just thought I'd join the club and update mine. New ones are in bold text.2012Jarrett said:1. Afterburn- Such a good coaster! Sick drop, sik wingover, sick helix, excellent trains, beautiful to look at, I love this thing! I get off feeling amazing and ready to ride Intimidator and go home every time!
2. Alpengeist- Why does everybody rag on this one? It isn't as forceful as Afterburn is but it's still pretty great. I find it pretty disorienting and smooth.
3. Raptor- Love the drop, wingover, and OMG that helix! <3
4. Batman- Found it forgettable. Nothing special about it.
Adding Montu in November & Banshee next April.
1. NemesisSanchezmran said:Of the four I've been on:
1. Alpengeist, BGW - Great speeds, intensity, and theming.
2. DC: Chinese Fireball, IoA
3. DC: Hungarian Horntail, IoA
- I had ridden Dragon Challenge when it used to duel, which was why I really enjoyed it. Haven't ridden it since then.
4. Raptor, CP - Only ridden this once and I remember it being the roughest of these four, but still enjoyed it.