What's new

Antinos' Dev Topic [NL]

That's understandable. I probably should have added an extra launch right before the end or something. Oh well. It's something to consider if I do another similar ride.

I did a quick woodie for the lulz:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdQep_ga1Yg[/youtube]

I'm not gonna post a download cause it was thrown together rather quickly and isn't my most inspired work.

Hopefully my inspiration and perseverance will last with this one. I've been trying to do a launched Intamin suspended coaster resembling Volcano on and off for quite some time. I hope this one will get finished:

Zen-120517223051000.jpg

I thought the woodie was pretty good too Marc! Not bad for something you just threw together! :D

I know this is slightly off-topic, but do you have Loefet's Track Shapes file that you could PM to me please? :)

The SLC is looking good. They are a rarity!

I might have his track shapes files somewhere. I'll see if I can find it and get back to you. :D

I managed to get a hold of Loefet and he sent me the file. Thanks Antinos, and Hixee though! And sorry for hi-jacking your thread.

No biggie. It's about time the thread gets some attention.

And another screenshot. I'm almost done with track work and then it's onto landscaping and supporting:

Zen-120523215821000.jpg

I absolutely love how your "Quick Woodie", was far superior to most that we see in the NL Thread. It was great :D

Looks pretty nice! I look forward to riding it. :D

I really liked this. The layout was really nicely put together and I like how some of the turns near the loop twisted together. No pumps or bumps... so I can't fault it! :)

Really nice work! I liked the layout, the nice twisting dives and low level high speed turns were great and the inversions were nicely made too.

It was smooth, pump-free and a very good track all round. Excellent stuff! :D

9/10

Good to see an inverted looper that isn't just made up of one inversion after another. Nice interaction with other parts of the track on the zero g and barrel rolls.

Thanks for the comments, guys!

I already started another one, but who knows when it'll get done as I leave on Wednesday for the Live:

Neptune-120603222253000.jpg