What's new

American Riots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smithy

Strata Poster
Here's another one;

1069369_543591432342540_985915338_n.jpg

I mean ****, I'm sorry my no-sleep-but-I've-just-met-Rafa-Nadal picture doesn't appeal to you, I should probably just take a load of #GymSelfies and post them on here, right?

mcgoughchris

Mega Poster
You're kind of making my point mate.

The **** is that t shirt

Maybe if you spent more time in the gym and less time at your keyboard you'd pull some fit birds and actually learn to enjoy life instead of being overly critical.

Unless you have deep underlying issues or something

I tell you what though. Last chance from me that we call a truce and put this ridiculous discussion to bed! What do you reckon then?

Smithy

Strata Poster
I know right, I wish I could pull a fit bird like you so I could post revealing pictures of her on a rollercoaster forum!

tomahawk

Strata Poster
My opinions have been known/hated on since I got on this site however many years ago, so most people ignore me as is.

Thanks for pointing that out Smithy, like I said, they were the first two photos when I typed his name into search, which says a lot.

Also, the cops life is ruined. He can never do what he chose as his career, has his life threatened daily, and the scumbags at the New York Times are posting his address and they posted his wife's family's address. More than likely he will have to enter witness protection and that probably won't be enough.

mcgoughchris

Mega Poster
Smithy said:
I know right, I wish I could pull a fit bird like you so I could post revealing pictures of her on a rollercoaster forum!

Nothing wrong with being proud of what you've got is there. Be open minded and confident and you'll enjoy yourself a lot more. You're missing out.

Truce or not?

Smithy

Strata Poster
tomahawk said:
Thanks for pointing that out Smithy, like I said, they were the first two photos when I typed his name into search, which says a lot.

Also, the cops life is ruined. He can never do what he chose as his career, has his life threatened daily, and the scumbags at the New York Times are posting his address and they posted his wife's family's address. More than likely he will have to enter witness protection and that probably won't be enough.

Aye as I said I fell for it too, think some mainstream media have been caught out with false reports and the like because they're so keen to be the first to report something.

Surely on an ethical level, you can understand that it leaves somewhat of a sour taste that he's become a millionaire off of shooting somebody? There's no justification for threats on his life an the likes of the New York Times posting his address should be taken to court for endangering his life, and the reaction should not be hatred of him but hatred of the system he's a product of and beneficiary of.

cjbrandy

Hyper Poster
tomahawk said:
Also, the cops life is ruined. He can never do what he chose as his career, has his life threatened daily, and the scumbags at the New York Times are posting his address and they posted his wife's family's address.

They posted his and his wife's family's address? That's actually disgraceful if it's true because he's already in danger as it is!

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Smithy said:
tomahawk said:

Aye as I said I fell for it too, think some mainstream media have been caught out with false reports and the like because they're so keen to be the first to report something.

Surely on an ethical level, you can understand that it leaves somewhat of a sour taste that he's become a millionaire off of shooting somebody? There's no justification for threats on his life an the likes of the New York Times posting his address should be taken to court for endangering his life, and the reaction should not be hatred of him but hatred of the system he's a product of and beneficiary of.

I do agree with the TV appearance money is absolutely ridiculous. Private donations I have no problem with.

And yeah, a NYT article posted his marriage license (because how dare he get married) and his street name and city, which limited it to about ten houses. The reporter is begging police for protection, which is irony at its finest. Huffington Post claims they didn't show the address, but every respectable news organization and blogs claim they did, but since they deleted it, just finger pointing.

PeskyTrimBrake

Hyper Poster
Jordanovichy said:
This is amazing <3. Shame it'll all be deleted in a few hours </3.
Want some popcorn? *offers popcorn*
Popcorn-02-Stephen-Colbert.gif

To contribute to the discussion I'll just leave this here. I found it interesting.
http://nypost.com/2014/11/26/the-inconvenient-and-tragic-truths/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow

But seriously this whole case is terrible and has to stop. I don't have a specific side on the Ferguson thing since I don't have all the facts. But my view on the situation changed after the situation in NY which was caught on camera. Terrible.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Three autopsy reports prove Brown's hands were not up, making that entire narrative false. Also the guy who robbed the store with him was the one who started that bull ****. Just sounded better for the story.

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
^ This is why you should never trust mass media. It's full of added things to make the story interesting.

Michael Brown was a crook, he robbed a bank, punched, and attempted to disarm a police officer. All that happened within 10 minutes of eachother. The rioters know this, we all do. They have no right to say he was murdered.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk

Snoo

The Legend
Eric Garner's problem sparks much more of a problems than Mike Brown tbh. Except this time.. the man was video taped doing this.

rtotheizzo17

Hyper Poster
^Agreed, race aside if a cop can choke a man to death using a banned move, and its caught on tape, and nothing happens, will a cop ever get in trouble for excessive force?

That case, based on the video I have seen, is infinitely worse than the Ferguson case. When I saw that video that got my FTP side going strong.

mcgoughchris

Mega Poster
I wish the UK police force were allowed to use any kind of force lol. They're a total joke over here. Can't even stop a couple of football hooligans or two women fighting over a TV is asda

rtotheizzo17

Hyper Poster
^Really? A quick google search pulls some fun results. And didn't the city of London purchase shiny new high powered water guns for future protests/riots?

Jordanovichy

Credit Whore 2016
mcgoughchris said:
I wish the UK police force were allowed to use any kind of force lol. They're a total joke over here. Can't even stop a couple of football hooligans or two women fighting over a TV is asda

I agree but what is going to stop things reaching the level they did in America where an innocent child got shot dead?

mcgoughchris

Mega Poster
Our government tends to cater to the wrong people. There needs to be a happy medium. People aren't scared of our police force. I see random people abuse them in the street, I'd hate to be part of our law enforcement. There's no incentive! The pay isn't even great.

Status
Not open for further replies.