What's new

American Dream | New Jersey USA | Mega Mall/Nickelodeon Theme Park

BsT.gif

Good God...we're blessed to have a member from an active company in the industry but we have to put up with a smart ass correcting them?!

Anyway...I look forward to seeing the final product with these lights. That inversion looks wild with how close it is to the ceiling - I can only imagine how the place will look with another dazzling lighting package illuminating the room.

You mean the Gerstlauer Eurofighter?
No, he's talking about the launched spinner.

I'm really excited for this actually. Sure, Takabisha isn't an RMC, but it's a big roller coaster right across the river for me. That night ride indoors with the music, lights and all those headchoppers, yaaas.

I thought there was more than one launch coaster coming here looking at the concept image, so I was just clarifying if they meant the Takabisha clone.

I still can't get over how close the banana roll gets to the ceiling, that should be an awesome on-ride experience. A big lighting package also sounds fab, look forward to seeing that in action.

BsT.gif

Good God...we're blessed to have a member from an active company in the industry but we have to put up with a smart ass correcting them?!

Anyway...I look forward to seeing the final product with these lights. That inversion looks wild with how close it is to the ceiling - I can only imagine how the place will look with another dazzling lighting package illuminating the room.

LOL! No offense taken. Yes it's the big green yet-to-be named Gerstlauer Euro Fighter Launched Coaster that is getting the KCL treatment.

LOL! No offense taken. Yes it's the big green yet-to-be named Gerstlauer Euro Fighter Launched Coaster that is getting the KCL treatment.
Yeah, I genuinely didn't mean it in a smart ass way, I was just clarifying. Will it have the chaser lights that follow the train on the layout? :)

Riding through the lit up eurofigther on the spinner will be pretty amazing as well I'd assume

I emailed the park and they said they're having a May opening, huge disappointment after reading from several sites that it'd be open in April when I'm going to NYC :(

So... Where's my apology? ;)

Is that triple launch coaster basically Intamin's take on a SRII/GaleForce? And is it a standard layout.