Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan

Strata Poster
Re: Alton Towers | The Smiler | Unknown Gerstlauer World's 1

<3 <3 <3

Cannot wait. Also...

OYuNu7O.jpg

Confirms the corkscrew after the batwing from the game?

Rachel

Coaster MILF

Such a mess of track, I love it!

Seriously hoping I can make it up to Alton this year.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team

2012Jarrett said:
The Giggler: Honestly, it sounds exactly like they're going to pump/blow laughing gas at the train to possibly make riders a tad loopy, but I honestly don't think they'd go that far as it seems a tad extreme.

Ya think?!

Anyone who's even remotely considering the possibility that Alton are going to be blasting children with a controlled substance has clearly been huffing too much of it themselves.

The track confuses me; I just can't work it out at all. It's looking amazing though.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator

Even if it ends up riding like a lawnmover down a staircase, it would still be a great sculpture. While some are a little less than enthusiastic about riding it, I've yet to hear anybody complain on how it looks. Will be awesome once finished.

Lottie.

Mega Poster

It looks very compact but it seems to be following the layout of the game.

Must say that Oblivion repaint looks amazing <3

ATTACKHAMMER

Strata Poster

Every new picture makes it look more awesome! I'm loving the Oblivion repaint too!

Jools

Giga Poster

Ya think?!

Anyone who's even remotely considering the possibility that Alton are going to be blasting children with a controlled substance has clearly been huffing too much of it themselves.

The track confuses me; I just can't work it out at all. It's looking amazing though.

God, I wish they did! *Draaaaaags*... no but seriously.

silenthillXD

Hyper Poster

Anyone think the giggler could be mist mixed with a scent like the one from the marmalisation room in the sanctuary?

Ben

CF Legend

I literally feel sick just looking at it. Colossus makes me really dizzy, no way I'm going to enjoy this.

Urgh <//3

Less is more, people.

Kage

Roller Poster

I have just posted this on the facebook link to this about how many inversion do we think there will be and this is what I said in my honest opinion:

I have heard for it to have 14 inversions but with them packing in more meter of track in a small meter square space it could be for it to have more inversions but thinking about the secret weapon element aswell depending on what it could and will do when it opens.

I have been other sites and saw a pic and I saw apparently the secret weapon element is just before the first lift hill but we can't believe everything we hear or see because the there is always somthing poping up and surprising us every time.

In my opinion when I look at the photos of the smiler and all that comes to my mind is inversion junction (like spaghetti junction but of inversions of confusion instead)

but one thing I do know and that is when the ride is finished and open in May it is going to be EPIC!

What do you guys think??

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

FaceYourNemesis

Hyper Poster

The Grape Wizard said:
I hope they do something with the roof of the toilet
Me too! That's the only thing that lets the ride down slightly. The whole area round the toilet block just looks awkward.

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend

I always think it's funny listening to Wardly interviews because he clearly finds it difficult to bull ****.

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster

**** this looks insane!
I think they are going to have a huge problem with people spewing...ohh well, not my problem.
Fingers crossed it rides like Anubis.

marc

CF Legend

I also think they could have a problem with people being sick, me being one of them. As of 2 years ago I always feel sick when riding coasters that invert I think my op has done that :(

All depends how fast it takes the inverts. One thing for sure I would never want an hour ert on this lol.

Martyn B

CF Legend

Only coasters that ever make me want to churn are Boomerangs, so I should be alright with this.

And LOL at Alton's own updates completely spiting TT <3

marc

CF Legend

I was nearly sick on Rock and Roller and Mission Space, am hoping it passes as its annoying me lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.