What's new

Alton Towers | The Smiler | Gerstlauer Infinity

Status
Not open for further replies.

marc

CF Legend
Re: Alton Towers | The Smiler | Unknown Gerstlauer World's 1

They will be used to reline your spine lol. Like everyone else I hate the thing and there is no way I can see them being used. People would jump and hurt themselves on the restraints.

peep

CF Legend

It's actually a fun little game but my phone loathes that it's a massive file. I like that as you get points you're able to buy/add more inversions. The Wheel of Win didn't load though, is this the same for everyone else?

nadroJ

CF Legend

^Nah, I played the Wheel of Win. I lost <//3

AND I totally thought the game worked by tilting your phone, so for the first few goes I thought it was broken lol XD

Current hi-score is 3089 and I have 2 of the 'secret elements' <3

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster

downloaded, played once, uninstalled.

in fairness - my phone cant quite handle it!

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator

caffeine_demon said:
downloaded, played once, uninstalled.

in fairness - my phone cant quite handle it!

Telephone-Old-001.jpg

"I say old boy, left a tad, right just a little bit, now left again 12 degrees, upwards for three seconds and... I'm satisfied with those results"

Rollercoasters4Life

Roller Poster

Three major inversions are missing...

1) Dive Loop (following the first Inverting Drop)
2) Dive Loop (following the first Dive Loop)
3) Corkscrew/Inline (following the Cobra Roll)

The dive loops are definitely in the final ride as they are on the plans and the AR image. The inversion after the cobra roll will be included too in my opinion.

The section labelled 'Top Secret' has 7 hidden items located within - now it says:

'Secret World First - Revealed May 2013'

I don't think all 7 items are classed as being Worlds First, just that its telling you that a Worlds First will be revealed in May 2013. So I think 2 or 3 of the said items could be the three from above (the dive loops could be classed as one). So that still leaves 4 or 5 of them...

:)

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator

Have a QR code :)

Nemesis Inferno said:

To be fair, it's not unusual to see photos of people in X Sector bricking it! hahahah! :p

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster

Thank god for that! I've been unable to sleep worrying about what was going to happen to the paths.
Now I can rest happy. Joy!!

Also agree the track that picture looks **** awesome!

Ollie

CF Legend

That's going to look amazing walking into the area.
I've read as well that X-Sector has a new logo as well. Has it already been posted?

The prizes on the app are quite good as well ranging from theme park tickets, to overnight stays and behind the scenes tour of the ride. Almost won on my first spin but it clicked past it by a minute amount.

As for the game. I love the music and the way it's presented. However it soon gets very repetitive having to go round and round to get enough tokens to unlock everything.
Don't QR codes usually have a web address underneath them on the posters as well so people without cameras on their devices can still activate them.

Smithy

Strata Poster

DYA WANT BLOCK PAVING

That track looks **** stunning, if they manage to get multiple cars 'dueling' through those elements it'll look unreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.