What's new

2012 CF RCT 3 World Championship Hub

Colossus

Giga Poster
Polls are open you can vote right now, apart from JammyBand and King as we are still waiting for JammyBand.

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
Colossus said:
Thekingin64 said:
28-30th December.

It's only every other weekend I get onto RCT3 and that weekend is taken up by London.

Hmm, ok,well, if we could get a the theme set up quickly for the next round, something easy like B&M or Intamin, then you could use that extra time to get working or use a pre made ride?

Would that help?

What do people like as an idea for the quarters?

I should be able to throw something up this weekend if that's ok. After that, my next chance wouldn't be until 12-13th of Jan.

Plus, I won't be able to do the Wingrider idea as I don't have any CTRs for it.

Colossus

Giga Poster
Okey dokey, that`s brill, well we could either just have one unanimous theme or we could have the 4 separate themes and change the Wing Coaster one, as actually both the B&M and Intamin versions will require CTR's

Let me know asap as to what would be easiest for you.

PS I`m really sorry your match-up has not been put to vote yet, I have tried to contact JammyBand but I`m yet to hear back, if he does not post soon he may have to forfeit as I cannot hold the whole competition back :(

Colossus

Giga Poster
Cool, shall we say B&M Inverts Vs Flyers then.

Something simple but still slightly different and cool.

We need Colossus, Reddude333, gopats1479 and deathfearsnone, as the four top seeds get to choose which of the two they want to take on with the other person having the one left.

Everybody cool with this?

reddude333

Giga Poster
Well, if you can pick B&M Flyer or Invert, I would still like to go with my idea and pick the category for my match-up...I'm assuming we are just having King advance? Anyway, just a preference but if we must go with the same for all match-ups I guess it's "okay" with me :p

Colossus

Giga Poster
I do like the B&M Intamin mash-up style with four separate themes with 8 different coasters, the only thing is the Wing Coaster match up cant happen because both versions are CTR's.

So we can have Inverts V Flyers
Accelerator V Megalite
Intamin Hyper V B&M Hyper

What could we do for a forth math up?

I have had contact with JammyBand he hopes to be uploaded shortly. If hes in shortly then we will go to a short vote, if hes not in within the next 12 hours then he will have to forfeit and TheKingin64 will advance through.

reddude333

Giga Poster
So I'm still not really sure what's wrong with the two wing coasters...most people on this forum are comfortable with CTRs at least and I think it's not asking too much (at all) for someone to get a CTR for a single round...but I guess we can leave that up to everyone else (or at least those involved). I personally was hoping to do the wing coaster/wing rider matchup in lieu of my recent decisions with Projekt Asia but if push comes to shove I can make a completely new coaster for this comp...

nealbie

CF Legend
Not particularly cool with Invert vs Flyer idea if we get forced into using one. There's not much other than overbanked curves you can do with flyers. There's not even a large loop =(

Colossus

Giga Poster
Ok how about this idea, how about we do straight up B&M Vs Intamin?

So one person does any B&M he wants and the opponent will do any Intamin ride he desires.

The way people can have a little more freedom, and we can have a direct battle of the manufacturers.

nealbie

CF Legend
That sounds cool. Obviously need to get through first and if everyone else thinks it's a good idea too =P

BBH

Giga Poster
I know of a guy on YouTube who put the in-game flyer car on the Extended track, making a Flyer vs. Invert round possible. I don't want to distribute the file without his prior permission, so you'd be better off asking him yourself. I can give you the link if you'd like. :)

reddude333

Giga Poster
And also there is an invert on extended track which is good too. Regardless, I am cool with the straight up battle of the manufacturers. And we would have the higher seed pick the manufacturer of their choice?

Colossus

Giga Poster
^^ Yeah they are easy to get hold of, I have had one for ages.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3sFC7MyEls[/youtube]

I think its just called B&M Inverted Pack (You get about 8 trains in it)

reddude333 said:
And also there is an invert on extended track which is good too. Regardless, I am cool with the straight up battle of the manufacturers. And we would have the higher seed pick the manufacturer of their choice?

Yes Sir. :)

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
So you know, for me to do this second round, I'll need a decision by tomorrow morning (preferably today) so I can get this done.

Colossus

Giga Poster
^Yes.

As it stands you will be facing reddude333 in the next round, so as soon as he chooses his manufacturer then you will know what you have to do.

For my match up I`m taking B&M

Could gopats and deathfearsnone please post here asap with what manufactuer they are choosing, thanks