What's new

Energylandia | Choco Chip Creek | Vekoma Minetrain | 2024

Meister71

Roller Poster
Aqualantis Zone is not on the list of winter attractions...
I don't see Zadra on the list - I will be seriously miffed if that is closed!! Dragon Adventure and Frida are listed so that area is definitely open. There is literally a picture of Zadra right now on their promotional page.

Last edited:

Coastercal

Roller Poster
Anyone know what in gods name is going on with Sweet Valley? Have they given up with the area or something?

Not heard anything and they’re years behind on this one.

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
Years be
Anyone know what in gods name is going on with Sweet Valley? Have they given up with the area or something?

Not heard anything and they’re years behind on this one.
Years behind what? The silly expectations earlier in this thread which some of us said were absurd?

They do seem to have decided to finish the entire area before opening rather than do it in two stages (maybe as a result of feedback from Aqualantis.)

emoo

Hyper Poster
Literally cannot open without that complete so would be a good milestone to know.

Been watching the parks post stuff since February with so little mention of the new area, would be nice to get the official word. But at least spotted the truss flanking the disko ride in Aqualantis finally has its decoration added and looking mighty fine. If we could avoid more picky bug bears like that I'd be happy.

FogZog

Roller Poster
But at least spotted the truss flanking the disko ride in Aqualantis finally has its decoration added and looking mighty fine
Also I've noticed in recent videos that some sheets have been spread out under Abyssus where the water should be. Hopefully they will finally be filling the other part up soon