What's new

Your Wacky Worm Count.

Howie

Donkey in a hat
2/391
= 0.511% ?

This is surely the only thread where people boast about how low their percentage is?

Fi

Mega Poster
Added another wacky worm which brings my total to 28/ 4.14%.

I need to get back to going to decent parks!

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
One in every 16.68 of my creds is a Wacky Worm.
tenor.gif

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
4/1028 = 0.389% or 1 in every 257 credz
Three of them were during CF Lives and the other was the one at Astroland that had the loading turntable, which I also rode with other CFers (Andy, Jake & Ben) during a TPR trip. In other words - if CF isn't riding with me, I'm not getting on it. :p

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
TIL that there were worms with turntables.

That is brilliant, why are there not more? Shame.

Also 2.04%
I also did the other at Karolinelund, which was one of the most ridiculous ride cycles of all time. How many times did they send us around? 20? You could have done it too @davidm, if you would have joined in on the Farup My Frikadella CF Live. :p

witchfinder

Hyper Poster
Not sure what my count is (and can't be bothered to work it out) but this thread seems like the perfect place to share a photo of what was probably my first ever cred, the Apple coaster at Alton Towers! My mum dug this out recently :)

IMG-20210606-WA0002.jpg

I'm on the left with my sister on the right. Looks like nobody else was riding! :D

Tomatron

Giga Poster
Now up to 89 after last weekend in Ireland.

Will have to do a French Wacky Worm tour next year to get to 100.

emoo

Hyper Poster
As shameful credits go, these are actually ok.

I have changed my mind. Not the shameful part but a slight downgrade to 'meh'.

This past weekend did my first in a few years and it was new to me so that's something. But boy was it underwhelming and I was clearly making do. The go-gator nearby was more interesting as it never let up, even had an extended layout of a couple extra feet.

I am still very interested in the really long worm I saw somewhere in Italy just to try out a novelty. Does anyone know which park has this?

Tomatron

Giga Poster
I have changed my mind. Not the shameful part but a slight downgrade to 'meh'.

This past weekend did my first in a few years and it was new to me so that's something. But boy was it underwhelming and I was clearly making do. The go-gator nearby was more interesting as it never let up, even had an extended layout of a couple extra feet.

I am still very interested in the really long worm I saw somewhere in Italy just to try out a novelty. Does anyone know which park has this?

That one is at Fiabilandia, near Rimini. And it's still alive and kicking I believe.

Also, there was a Wacky Worm in the Trafford Centre car park, so obviously I've just been to ride it. So that's 90 Wacky Worms now. I'm on a roll!

Tomatron

Giga Poster
What the???? Something I could legitimately pop out of the office to ride on my lunchhour? 🤣

You legitimately could!

And it's got 3 different names. Apple Coaster, Family Rollercoaster or Happy Caterpillar, so take your pick 😆

Nick13

Mega Poster
The Fiabilandia one is SO GOOD, it has dark ride sections and everything 😂

Gardaland also has a cool custom one. Those Italians take their worms seriously!