What's new

An Ode to Thorpe Park - 17.04.2021

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
It's been three weeks since I visited Thorpe Park on opening weekend. But I can still feel my heart racing at the top of Detonator. I can still feel the wind beating my face on the launch of Stealth. I can still hear the lift hill of Collosus ringing in my ears.

It's been three weeks since I visited Thorpe, but I can still taste the average, slighty over-priced food. I can still see the beautiful Swarm train performing graceful acrobatics against the blue sky. I can still feel the jolt in my neck at the bottom of Saws main drop. I can still hear the laughter of my friends on the rapids.

It's been three weeks since I visited Thorpe, but I can still feel my legs wobbling on the exit ramp of Nemesis Inferno (anyone else get this?!) I can still feel sad about Rush having an insanely long queue. I can still wonder why they haven't painted Samurai black and red. I can still mourn Loggers Leap: Flume of Hearts. I can still laugh at unsuspecting first-time visitors getting drenched standing too close to Tidal Wave.

I can still see the view as I turn back and gaze at the skyline as I exit the park over the bridge.

It's been three weeks since I visited Thorpe Park and I am still waiting to leave the car park.

It's good to be back ❤

IMG_20210419_170722_894.jpg

IMG_20210419_170722_886.jpg

IMG_20210417_190333_636.jpg

IMG_20210417_190333_646.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20210417_190333_646.jpg
    IMG_20210417_190333_646.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 8

Dubaidave

Hyper Poster
It's been three weeks since I visited Thorpe Park on opening weekend. But I can still feel my heart racing at the top of Detonator. I can still feel the wind beating my face on the launch of Stealth. I can still hear the lift hill of Collosus ringing in my ears.

It's been three weeks since I visited Thorpe, but I can still taste the average, slighty over-priced food. I can still see the beautiful Swarm train performing graceful acrobatics against the blue sky. I can still feel the jolt in my neck at the bottom of Saws main drop. I can still hear the laughter of my friends on the rapids.

It's been three weeks since I visited Thorpe, but I can still feel my legs wobbling on the exit ramp of Nemesis Inferno (anyone else get this?!) I can still feel sad about Rush having an insanely long queue. I can still wonder why they haven't painted Samurai black and red. I can still mourn Loggers Leap: Flume of Hearts. I can still laugh at unsuspecting first-time visitors getting drenched standing too close to Tidal Wave.

I can still see the view as I turn back and gaze at the skyline as I exit the park over the bridge.

It's been three weeks since I visited Thorpe Park and I am still waiting to leave the car park.

It's good to be back

View attachment 11893

View attachment 11894

View attachment 11896

View attachment 11897

You are really talented. You should think about doing something in the creative arts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk