What's new

Energylandia's Future Additions

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
Vekoma have been pushing mine trains with some non standard elements for a while now. Although outside Disney Everest and Big Grizzly we haven't really seen any in the wild.

There have been some layout with switch tracks, reverse sections, dark ride sections, drop tracks and even lsm launches. While this appears to be a more traditional design with 3 lifts I wonder if it will feature something like a backwards section along the way.

Pure speculation obviously but would fit EL and their coaster madness syndrome.

Trax

Hyper Poster
Worth noting though, that the plan shown in that image is already out of date, as there’s a fairly large boomerang running down that side now!!! And it doesn’t even show the disco which is also already constructed.
If I am correct, the boomerang goes mostly alongside the border, which still leaves space for the Mine train and could cause a nice interaction with the Boomerang.

What additions do we currently know for sure? I only know about the Minetrain and ofc the Tilt coaster, but I am not sure if anything more has been announced. Still waiting for the Strata, Giga, and the Vekoma STC ?

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
If I am correct, the boomerang goes mostly alongside the border, which still leaves space for the Mine train and could cause a nice interaction with the Boomerang.

What additions do we currently know for sure? I only know about the Minetrain and ofc the Tilt coaster, but I am not sure if anything more has been announced. Still waiting for the Strata, Giga, and the Vekoma STC ?
Yes the boomerang runs along the very edge, and is in the back corner furthest away from the main park... The mine train seems to be along the same side closer to the park according to that plan. But I mentioned it as it’s not shown, so clearly plans can, do and actually have changed :)

Trax

Hyper Poster
3rd overflow in use!!! No limited capacity then? ??

3. How many Guests may enter the Park at the same time?
The number of people remaining on the premises of the Park is in complete compliance with the Polish governmental guidelines

6 Jun to 19 Jun- max. 1 person per 30 m2 (27% of the Park’s capacity)
20 Jun to 3 Jul- max. 1 person per 20 m2 (41% of the Park’s capacity)
4 Jul to 16 Jul – max. 1 person per 10 m2 (82% of the Park’s capacity)
From 17 Jul- 1 person per 5 m2
These restrictions will ensure your safety at a much higher level than at any other facility of this type.

So no, they can run maximum capacity.

Source: https://energylandia.pl/en/plan-your-stay/covid-19-free/

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
The number of people remaining on the premises of the Park is in complete compliance with the Polish governmental guidelines

These restrictions will ensure your safety at a much higher level than at any other facility of this type.

Thanks Trax... Although it was tongue in cheek... Didn’t actually expect an answer ??

However, I’m glad you did, explains why it was so busy on my visit :)

JammyH

Hyper Poster

Bit worrying given Poland cases are going up.

iac17

Mega Poster
Bit worrying given Poland cases are going up.
not surprized by this news, on my last visit twoweeks ago it was obvious that polish don't really care about the covid.

the thing that worries me the most is their unwillingness to follow and obey the rules regarding social distancing or the prevention of covid19

Trax

Hyper Poster
Don't scare me, I would like to experience Poland in September and prefer the parks to be open :)

FistedColossus

Hyper Poster
not surprized by this news, on my last visit twoweeks ago it was obvious that polish don't really care about the covid.

the thing that worries me the most is their unwillingness to follow and obey the rules regarding social distancing or the prevention of covid19
The lack of social distancing at Energylandia was the worst I've seen anywhere, by a mile.

We had a 2 spare seats on our row on the splash boats (anaconda?) and one random, shirtless bloke joined our row. He could have had a whole side to himself but chose to squeeze in and sit as close to me as possible. He stayed that way for the duration of the ride even though he could have slid over at any point to give us both plenty of space. Just completely bizzare behaviour at the best of times but especially during a global pandemic ?

There just seemed to be a complete lack of patience or common sense throughout every single queue.

It was actually quite nice in a way because it kind of felt like everything was back to normal.