What's new

Small News From The Theme Park Industry

Matt N

CF Legend
Could this potentially be a new coaster on the site? As I'm not sure the old ride is really in a state fit for operation if the photos above are anything to go by; bits of track have even been removed!

Pierre

Strata Poster
From the same source as the coaster rumour, apparently the little monsters mischief mansion ride at Flamingo Land is being rebranded to a Peter Rabbit VR ride

Lofty

CF Legend
Coming from the park that named their sky ride "Merry Go Straight", I am not shocked about the possibility of this being themed to chickens.

Kw6sTheater

Hyper Poster
I think that Pleasurewood Hills leaving their Zierer Tivoli SBNO for 3 years, selling off the main sculpture of the ride and tearing apart parts of the train and track only to announce a re-theme is kind of confusing. The ride might've been down for extended rehab, but still it almost feels to me like they were planning on selling/removing Rattlesnake but decided at the last minute to reopen it.

Lofty

CF Legend
The main reason they stopped operating the ride was due to local complaints about the noise, especially from Gunton Hall, the hotel/resort that is directly at the back of the coaster. I'm wondering if there has been some form of agreement between the two companies and that's why they've rebuilding it as a whole ride and opening it again.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
The main reason they stopped operating the ride was due to local complaints about the noise, especially from Gunton Hall, the hotel/resort that is directly at the back of the coaster. I'm wondering if there has been some form of agreement between the two companies and that's why they've rebuilding it as a whole ride and opening it again.
To be fair, some of those Tivolis are bloody loud!

Just swap out the little steel wheels with some nice polyurethane ones and you'll be fine. :p