What's new

What do you find most scary? / Phobias?

Benenen

My phobia is vomit. If I see someone being sick in real life or on TV everything goes into slow motion like when you fall off your bike and my heart rate goes through the roof. I'm 25 and haven't vomited since I was around 11 so I feel there could be something ingrained in me to avoid doing it through fear. I physically can't burp either on purpose or naturally which I think may be linked to my emetophobia.

MestnyiGeroi

My phobia is vomit. If I see someone being sick in real life or on TV everything goes into slow motion like when you fall off your bike and my heart rate goes through the roof. I'm 25 and haven't vomited since I was around 11 so I feel there could be something ingrained in me to avoid doing it through fear. I physically can't burp either on purpose or naturally which I think may be linked to my emetophobia.
I once thought I had passed some kind of enthusiast milestone when I was sitting on a bench at Canada’s Wonderland eating poutine, and then a kid sprinted up, shoved his head INTO the flap of a trash bin right next to me, and proceeded to vomit, and I never stopped eating. As the kid was walking away and I heard a parent say “I warned you about all that powdered sugar!” I felt vaguely proud of myself.

Gazza

Barking dogs that are wandering around unrestrained threateningly.

Im scared they'll come and bite me.