Most of the time they refer to themselves as Magic Mountain without Six Flags.
1. Six Flags Magic Mountain - Best coaster selection by a mile, a nice park to walk around as well.
2. Six Flags Great America - Great coaster selection, nice to talk around, only criticism is the terrible operations but basically all Six Flags parks seem to suffer from that.
3. Six Flags Discovery Kingdom - Nice park, with decent coasters and a good atmosphere.
4. Six Flags Great Adventure - Fantastic coasters, shame the park itself is a complete ****hole with terrible operations.
5. Six Flags New England - A park with an Intamin hyper and an RMC should be a must-visit park but like Great America again, it's a terribly ran dump.
6. Six Flags America - Wasn't as dumpy as I was expecting but the coaster selection was pretty poor.
Gotta be honest, Cedar Fair in my mind pisses all over Six Flags.
I honestly agree with the cedar fair ****s all over six flags part
Updated my list since I visited another back in August and the chain has expanded...sorta:
- Six Flags Magic Mountain
- Six Flags New England
- Six Flags over Georgia
- Six Flags Discovery Kingdom
- Six Flags Great Adventure
- Six Flags Mexico
- Darien Lake - Visited twice in the past two years and I did not find the park bad by any stretch. The coasters could certainly benefit from extra trains, but the park was fairly clean, lush, and just has a laid back feel to it.
- Six Flags St. Louis
- Six Flags Great America
- La Ronde
- The Great Escape - It's a beautiful park, but aside from that and Comet, it's a waste. The ride lineup is horrendous and the park layout is confusing as hell. Basically, its scenery is the only thing keeping it from being last on the list.
- Six Flags America