1. Dominator for me. Not the most intense but it has a lovely flow to the elements, nice and smooth, very fast and floaty, great roar... a fab all-rounder.
2. Kraken. It was my first floorless so it's been a while, but I remember loving it.
3. Bizarro. I found this one to be the most intense. Good stuff.
4. Scream! Solid coaster, crap car-park location.
5. Rougarou. Ok I guess, but in that park it just doesn't stand out. At all.
Kraken- Comfortably the best one for me, may be remembering better than it was but really enjoyed it at the time
Hydra- Like the roll at the beggining but found it really force less like most of these
Bizarro- Boring and the effects weren't on
Batman SFNE- best part was the op making the wooping noise of Coco that says a lot
Dominator - It's a 0-g roll away from being perfect. The flow and forces that the first half of the ride offers put it at the top.
Kraken - It was running phenomenally this past spring. Really intense!
Rougarou - The bigger standups had some excellent layouts. The ride still has old school intensity but is more comfortable due to being seated now.
Medusa - It's fairly similar to Kraken aside from the ending. It wasn't mind blowing but it was quite enjoyable.
Bizarro - Rode it back in 2009 so my opinion is dated. I remember it being smooth and packing a pretty good punch, but not as much as those listed above it.
Batman: The Dark Knight - Good ride. There's nothing wrong with it aside from its size.
Scream! - My last ride on it was rattly garbage and the low zones felt like diving into an oven due to the blacktop.
Patriot - I can't imagine this ride as a standup. It was already relatively rough last summer and the layout was not exciting at all. Unfortunately, its conversion didn't breathe any new life into the ride.
Only needing Firebird and Kraken to clean out the set domestically, though I’ve been told neither are pleasant experiences, which I believe at least as for Firebird given how awful Apocalypse was. So I think the high rankings I give Superman and Hydra and Medusa are pretty safe.