What's new

You're Fired! - Official Apprentice Topic

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I don't think Rocky should;ve gone. The bloke that ****ed up the contracts should have been fired.

That's all.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
This is the first time I've seen the British version. Hate to say it, but this is the one time that the American version of a TV show is better. How ****ing clueless are most of those people? Absolutely useless.

the_missus

Mega Poster
^But thats what makes it soo much fun! Laugh at the twats!!

I think Ben should be shot and Debra fed to some dogs or something....horrid creature....eugh!!

Dave

CF Legend
Im in total shock!

Everyone should play the Apprentice predictor next week! Its good fun.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Yasmina looks like she escaped from Area 51!!!

They're mostly freaks of nature!

Dave

CF Legend
Kate has an amazing body, thats about it.

Now is the question who is to win?

Between James and Howard in my eyes at the moment.

Emmett

Giga Poster
^Yeah I can see Howard in the final, maybe with Kate in there too.

I was shocked to see Ben go last night as I'd expected either James or Debra to go. Glad to see him go anyway as I couldn't stand his accent.

Can't wait for next weeks task as the shopping channels ones are always classics.

Rush

Giga Poster
Howard's been lucky to get this far, mainly by avoiding the boardroom when possible, I think out of the remaning candidates, he is the weakest one.

I'm glad and slightly surprised Ben's gone, I definitely thought Debra was going to go if he fired one of the loud ones. Utter tosser, I've hated him from the beginning and he's only been kept in really for the entertainment value. Debra won't last long, if she's in the boardroom next week, she's had it.

Lorraine will get fired in the Interviews week, she's a lot like Lucinder (from the last series) and I wouldn't be surprised if Sir Alan fired her for the same reasons.

I'm thinking Kate might win but Yasmina or James are going to come close to it as well.

I have to say this series has been the most boring one I've seen since I've started watching it.

Dave

CF Legend
I've found it really interesting actually, because of the recession and how its affected it slightly.

Howard is waiting for his opportunity to shine, he's quiet which is why everyone thinks he's 'weak', but he did really well on the Margate task and did a lot of worked which was commended by Sir Alan.

Patrick

Hyper Poster
Howard did not deserve to go, I thought he had a chance of winning it. He had the most common sense out of all the candidates.

I am sick of Lorraine, she's been in the boardroom more times than any of the others and she never gets fired when she actualy deserves to go.

Dave

CF Legend
I was right I was right! I knew Yasmina would win, as I thought Sir Alan would have liked that she's had her own buisness has seen the challenges you get when you run one.

Kate is good admitedly, but because she's a robot and merely tries to blag herself out of ANYTHING and not take the blame. She was such a hypocrite saying she's performed consistently! Where was she during the Liverpool task?