What's new

Your worst spite

Marcus

Small scale by the level of what some of you have had but mine would be Millennium at Fantasy Island, overall although annoying from what I've heard Odyssey is the one of the two that is more often down so I felt lucky in a way that I had been able to get on that instead and it was the one I would of preferred to of had down if there had to be one down.

On a side note of being spited, although not quite the same and in the weeks building up to my trip I knew there was no way it was going to be open but I visited Phantasialand for the first (and currently only but I'm looking to change that come September) and Taron must of opened 4 or so weeks later. It Andwas a tad annoying still especially considering how high people praise it. Not to worry definitely not getting my hopes up for FLY to be open by then, whenever it does open, I will revisit to get it during their winter season as that's on my to do list still to!

Aaron Smith

Xcelerator at Knott's Berry Farm. Was bout 3 trains from getting on it several years ago before it went down for the rest of the day. Went back two years later and it was closed that day as well. Maybe when I go back in another 2-3 years it will finally be open when I'm there.

Also, opening season of Top Thrill Dragster. I was at CP for two days in June 2003 and the ride never opened. I've gotten plenty of rides since, but I REALLY wanted to get on it that trip.

Matt N

It would turn out that my worst genuine spite was G-Force at Drayton Manor when I went there in August 2018, as the ride has now been confirmed as closed permanently. I am still gutted about this, as it was a unique-looking ride. Even if it might not have been earth-shatteringly amazing (although it could have been for all I know), it looked fun, and I would have liked the novelty of having ridden one of only two Maurer X-Car Vertical models with the inverted lift hill.

Ah well, I still got to ride all the other credits at the park!

Niles

Dragon wagons and Wacky worms

:Dok ok ok I know I am not missing much but I have never been able to go on a dragon wagon and I've only been on one wacky worm even though I've been near many.

0/6 Dragon Wagons
1/11 Wacky Worms

It just leaves a bunch of parks incomplete or I travelled a little out of the way to get them and they were closed :(

Also showmen make money on the rides at funfairs so ive never seen any rides go down, unless it's one of these in which case its always broken for me.

Edit: miss counted had to add more

Last edited: