What's new

Your Least Common Opinion?

Will

Perhaps not uncommon, as I don't know how many have been...

I spent a fair chunk of my Chester Zoo visit today in the 'new' Islands area and came to the conclusion that it's more nicely themed than anything a UK theme park has come up with in at least 15 years. With the boat ride, it's always felt a little theme-parky, though I've never been sure if that's a good thing.

(Having said that, it is a good 7 years since I've checked out Chessington's zoo areas)

Furiustobaco

My biggest controversial opinion is that i think Portaventura is awful. Like it looks lush, has great rides. But i find the operations and atmosphere to be unbearable, the queue-jumping and the in your face fastrack system just p*** me off more. I find the food to be bad, and i always end up more frustrated at the park. It is a shame as it has great potential, but the way the park is ran is not good.

PS: Red Force was really meh when i went. The launch was rattly as hell. Stampida is also really hit/miss, and when it misses oh god it is a bad ride.

oriolat2

My biggest controversial opinion is that i think Portaventura is awful. Like it looks lush, has great rides. But i find the operations and atmosphere to be unbearable, the queue-jumping and the in your face fastrack system just p*** me off more. I find the food to be bad, and i always end up more frustrated at the park. It is a shame as it has great potential, but the way the park is ran is not good.

PS: Red Force was really meh when i went. The launch was rattly as hell. Stampida is also really hit/miss, and when it misses oh god it is a bad ride.
I couldn't sum up my feelings about the park better.