What's new

You know you're CF-ing it too much when...

When you break a plate and instinctively blame Taylor.

When you correct your friends txts for improper grammar, spelling, and punctuation.

When you start referring to everyone as a goon.

When your email is filled with notifications from CF to the point that you cannot find your SAT Guides for school.

Mysterious Sue said:
When your friends laugh at you and ask how the 'force' is going :x

AHAHA!

That's it! You guys are all being casually referred to as "The Force" from now on - that's so much more amazing than having to explain it to mates!

Plus it means more drinking can be done in the pub! Mind you, that's unlikely to end well! :lol:

When you're having sex and immediately think "MARCUS!"

When you have to explain to your girlfriend what a mid-course brake run is whilst going up The Big One's lift hill... :lol:

Yes I was on about that it kills the ride, even if it's going 2mph already...

When you learn about Velocity, Air, G-Force, Speed, Avalanches in school and think "Ive ridden that..."

You should be studying for a final exam that you have tomorrow, but instead you spend you stay up late posting in a bunch of different topics so that you can get your post count up to 800, earning you the "e" in the "Coasterforce" that slowly builds above your avatar.

When it's 1:37 am in the morning... and you and Snoo are the only two CFers online.

When its 1:53 am and your veiwing coasterforce from your phone
:p

Sent from me in my bed at my mommys house at 1:54am while petting my kitty.