What's new

You know you're CF-ing it too much when...

Use the abreveated versions of long words or use a quote system in your speach.

When you post here before looking at private email, and can quote Alias's from here but cannot remember peoples names you see everyday.

I've done it so I know :roll:

I can vouch for A-Kids comment as well, as I'm the driver!! :lol:

When you wake up in the night dreaming of the next line on "3 word Story"

I think I've got coasterforceitis lol :lol:

When you've talked to SnooSnoo while he's drunk... now that was funny. And it was at 3:30 in the morning.

kitsune said:
A-Kid said:
^ And when you try to get airtime over humps in the road. :)

*shouts COASTERFORCE!!!*

chuckles softly very nice

Hey man, I though that was just me. There is an awesome airtime hill in Winchelsea. Where you actually come about a foot of your seat. I always look out for it when I am on coach trips. If you sit at the back you get better airtime (GOD AM I SAD) :oops:

Cathy said:
forget your own name due to too mnay coaster facts occupying your brain and therefore have to have your name as you username

I did that. I was filling out a form and where it had first name, I wrote danielfitzgerald99 and then thought. Oh crap thats not actually my name

When you have a dream that you are at a park trying to get on a ride but every time you are just about to take a seat you get distracted by something or called away and then you keep trying to go on it but something always gets in the way at the last minute. It was Nemmy Inferno in my case. I woke up really pissed off but remembered I was going to Thorpe that day anyway. :lol:

When you've been reading the forums in the afternoon sunshine all the way to the morning sunshine :?

...you jump in joy to see that your forum fun "3 Word Story" game has been officially stickied after hanging around for 2 years! That's my baby!