What's new

Wot tingz did u get 4 xmas?

Wow you guys took my post WAYYY too seriously lmao. This is a topic to list GIFTS, and yes family is obviously a gift and my favourite part about Christmas is shopping for them and spending time with them but that was not the point of the topic. That's all I was getting at, way to blow it out of proportion. I love my family and no I am not a selfish person so don't tell me I'm selfish, because if there was a topic to post about how much we love to spend time with our families then I'd be posting in that too, but this was the "what did you get for Christmas" topic and I feel like people think they sound greedy by listing off presents or something.

Poorly articulated paragraph? I'm not writing for a newspaper my dear.

Ben

CF Legend
Antinos said:
LiveForTheLaunch said:
No offense to people, but this is the present topic, not the "let's be righteous and say we got to spend time with family because that is the only gift that matters" topic :p . Yes, spending time with family is great and probably the best part about Christmas, but you don't need to like, solidify your righteousness by including that in your present list and shiz, because that's not the point of the topic :p .

Yes, I got to spend time with fam too which was fab, but that wasn't my present per-se.

You have to be joking. Just because you say 'no offense' doesn't mean I'm not going to take offense, ESPECIALLY since I know that your post is directed at me. Also, please point out where I was being righteous and where I said that family is the only gift that matters. PLEASE. Smithy is 100% correct about me adding that so it made my post more of a QUALITY post rather than a list (or in your case, an unorganized paragraph). If you really want to get down to the nitty gritty, I don't feel the same way I used to about receiving presents. I'd actually give them, but since I can't afford gifts for my entire family, spending time with them is the next best thing, seeing as how Christmas is believe it or not about giving. I'm sorry you don't realize that or refuse to believe that or are too selfish to accept that, so yeah...**** off, get bent, however else they say it...

Is it because you got **** presents?

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
LiveForTheLaunch said:
Poorly articulated paragraph? I'm not writing for a newspaper my dear.

LiveForTheLaunch in the Post Happy Things Here Topic said:
Sooo, having been writing a little bit in my free time, I decided to send some of my articles to a freelance website who have shown some interest, which is fairly exciting considering they pay a decent amount of money to publish them.

Close enough ;)

Mark

Strata Poster
Shall we all move on now? Yes, let's. :)

I got The Dark Knight Manual: Tools, Weopans, Vehicles & Documents from the Batcave. (An awesome encyclopedia type batgeek-fest)
Batman & Joker Converse boots.
Disney's Stitch mug.
Disney's Beast plush.
PS3 Wonderbook: Book of Spells
A Death In The Family & Arkham Asylum graphic novels.
A victorian tin-toy replica of an Aerial Carousel.

And my brother also the Worms Collection for PS3 as a sort of joint present for me and Marc.

I thoroughly enjoyed this Christmas mainly because it was our first as a married couple. Bit gutted that its all over already. Still, New Year still to come :)

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
I got:

The hotel stay for the london meet (2 nights @ 4 star!)
trousers
jigsaw
books
amazon voucher
nuts
chocs
beers
and a dose of flatulence!

joe3579

Roller Poster
Wacom bamboo create graphics tablet, ipod 5 red 32gb, Purple skullcandy headphones, Ihome lamp speaker, Ihome portable speakers, and thats about it for just me. Me and my twin brother get to share a wii U, a 3ds, assassin's creed 3, avengers wii U game (I have no idea what the real name is), Skyrim, blops 2 (I hate cod so my brother will play that), and a beatles cup and pajamas.

BBH

Giga Poster
HP Pavilion g7 with Windows 8 <3
New Armitron watch <3
Gift cards
AWESOME Chicago Blackhawks hoodie/coat/warmth thing
Roller Coaster Shirts (X Flight, B:TR, Demon (which will be promptly shoved into the back of my closet :p))
Quality family time, the greatest gift of all :p :)

Youngster Joey

Strata Poster
This is the most entertaining Christmas related thing I've had the pleasure to view in a long time.

Back on topic. I got a some money. AKA late birthday present showing up on christmas...

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
I had the gift of spending time with my family as well. I say family, we're hardly the **** ing Waltons. I did my absolute best to not come in physical contact with my brother's kids, or anything they touched as they have that norovirus thing and I could happily go on vacation without having to **** every 2 minutes, thank you very much.

Merry Christmas!

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Topic cleaned up, some warning issued, some people banned. Merry **** Christmas (what would Christmas be without a family argument eh? ;) ).

Now please, keep the topic on track .

Lain

Giga Poster
I got a badass t-shirt:

kbnCD.jpg

Brookes

Giga Poster
Got quite a lot this year, didn't ask for much but ah well, can't say I'm not grateful! Main presents were a PS Vita with games (Fifa 13 and NFS: Most Wanted) and a new camera (my old one was pretty bad). I also got PS3 games (Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse and LBP Karting), CDs (Aerosmith - Music from Another Dimension!, Muse - Second Law, Vaccines - Come of Age, Live Lounge 2012), DVD (Top Gear: Worst Car in the World), Guinness World Book of Records, a jacket, jumper, t-shirts, slippers, lots of chocolates and the usual socks, deodorant etc. I also got practical things like wireless mouse and mousemat, writing pads and pens (I get through loads at uni), pencil case, calendar and laptop bag. I think that's about everything - good year!

Jason Voorhees

Hyper Poster
A Sony HD Camera to film off ride coasters and on ride with the parks that allow you to like Walt Disney World or Knoebels and to take pictures with on special occasions and stuff like that. It also has a strap aroud it for my hand to fit in and get a good grip. I got 340 dollars for collage savings, even though I have none, and I think my mom took the money and spent it.A roller coaster program for my computer called, "Roller Coaster 3D" or something like that. I also got 2 roller coaster books, a K'nex roller coaster, a small wall roller coaster, a suit, kacky pants, and more but I forgot a lot of what I got.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Jason Voorhees said:
a K'nex roller coaster, a small wall roller coaster

Ditto! I made a POV!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dn5LM6xJr4w[/youtube]