What's new

Worlds of Fun | Zambezi Zinger | GCI (partial) Titan Track | 2023

Swoosh

Mega Poster
So I do not have percentages but here’s concrete evidence that the ride will feature both Titan and traditional track.

It sounds like the tight curves and the lift hill will definitely be Titan and then some of the higher stress areas. Apparently the video shows most of the transitions between the two styles if you really pay attention.

D8473240-488C-4277-AE4B-AF8BB474465E.jpeg

Lori Marie Loud

Giga Poster
NGL once this opens I would absolutely be there for a trip that contains both Parque del Cafe and WoF. Pick up both the Zingers in one go!

Tpippin23

Roller Poster
After hearing the Cedar Fair Vice President of Entertainment on the local news it sounds like they are going to do a nice makeover that the park has needed for awhile. If that’s the case, Worlds of Fun is definitely going to start getting strong treatment moving forward, especially since there won’t be any more money going into Cali’s Great America. It sounds like they want the story to come back to the park where it once was. I’m thinking good things ahead for Worlds of Fun.

Last edited:

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Now that it’s been released a few things…

First I’m sorry to Coaster Murph. You were getting really close to having most of the details figured out so we had to deploy some major misinformation to attempt to throw you off the scent. If it makes you feel any better, we had to do it to Lance at Screamscape too.

This is Project 2.0 and has always been Project 2.0. It has been in the works for awhile. This was not an “out of nowhere” Project. Project Dollhouse was cooked up to throw people off the scent (as was Project 50)

The leak was on the official site. You were “employed” to help us track down any potential c/p that might have happened before it was caught and taken back down.

There will be additional information released about the 50th celebration offerings.

Oh and the tunnel was just left out of the rendering.
Hold-up @Swoosh - you're claiming you work for Worlds of Fun, and had hand in designing web content, marketing material, and purposeful leaker counter measures? And yet were in the thick of the rumor mill scheming with the rest of us as recently as three weeks ago?

Sorry if I don't exactly take your "tell all" with a heap of salt.

Homer

Hyper Poster

First I’m sorry to Coaster Murph. You were getting really close to having most of the details figured out so we had to deploy some major misinformation to attempt to throw you off the scent. If it makes you feel any better, we had to do it to Lance at Screamscape too.

This is Project 2.0 and has always been Project 2.0. It has been in the works for awhile. This was not an “out of nowhere” Project. Project Dollhouse was cooked up to throw people off the scent (as was Project 50)

The leak was on the official site. You were “employed” to help us track down any potential c/p that might have happened before it was caught and taken back down.

There will be additional information released about the 50th celebration offerings.

Teach me your ways of ****posting, dude.

jonnyu

Roller Poster

haha, I love this so much. Really threw the whole community for a loop. And for you to go as far as to trick screamscape is genius! and best of all we all bought it too and man did that take us off the scent of this ride. A job well done and hats off to you!
I think the thing you're buying is thinking he actually knew something you didn't

MurphNation

Mega Poster
Alright, some of you might think I'm crazy but I'm back at my predictions for wof! lol 😂

go check it out on my site under the Predictions tab and lmk what you think

cocoa

Mega Poster
yeah wait, I know we're a bunch of naive dumdums here, but seriously?

'oops, "we" had to say wrong things to throw you off the trail?' 😆 😆 😆 😆 Is WoF management in cahoots with the deep state of midwestinfocoasterguides.biz?

Coasterchaos

Roller Poster
yeah wait, I know we're a bunch of naive dumdums here, but seriously?

'oops, "we" had to say wrong things to throw you off the trail?' 😆 😆 😆 😆 Is WoF management in cahoots with the deep state of midwestinfocoasterguides.biz?
He doesn’t even work at the park, and he was not the one throwing off people. He was thrown off by his source and is trying to make it sound like he was behind it all. Don’t be fooled by this guy, he’s just trying to act like he knows more than the rest of us.

Swoosh

Mega Poster
Hold-up @Swoosh - you're claiming you work for Worlds of Fun, and had hand in designing web content, marketing material, and purposeful leaker counter measures? And yet were in the thick of the rumor mill scheming with the rest of us as recently as three weeks ago?

Sorry if I don't exactly take your "tell all" with a heap of salt.
No sir I never claimed to work for the park.