What's new

Worlds of Fun | Zambezi Zinger | GCI (partial) Titan Track | 2023

Tpippin23

Roller Poster
Definitely need some life in Europa, something interesting for further expansion that I noticed is this article from CP Food Blog: https://cpfoodblog.com/rides-removed-at-worlds-of-fun/

Two rides backing up to the space we were talking about are being removed this year, the picture below shows it, it's also with noting that you can see the road that will be no longer there. Would love to see something nice put in there.
They are definitely going to put something there. I understand they are trying to direct people to go through Europa to their new attraction, but you don’t just remove those nice structures and pathway without a plan. Again, I’m going to be optimistic here, but that is a perfect spot for a launch coaster or Gerstlauer. I would take either even though WOF needs to add a launch to the lineup.

MurphNation

Mega Poster
They are definitely going to put something there. I understand they are trying to direct people to go through Europa to their new attraction, but you don’t just remove those nice structures and pathway without a plan. Again, I’m going to be optimistic here, but that is a perfect spot for a launch coaster or Gerstlauer. I would take either even though WOF needs to add a launch to the lineup.
If not a launch coaster or Gerstlauer, I would love to see an amazing raft ride here, add something like mystic river falls to WOF, I think they could really fit into the theme good, but it would probably be very, very expensive. But I definitely see at least a new flat ride going into next year. Worlds of Fun's next big investment depends on how good the park does this year, everyone's got to show out so we can get bigger investments more frequently.

Tpippin23

Roller Poster
Anyone gonna be at the park for the opening?

I’ll be their trying to get the best Zambezi Zinger photos
I would say unfortunately I’m most cases, but with words on streets that TW and Mamba aren’t running and the opening week being ‘eh’ I’ll probably wait. Please takes plenty of photos of the new changes though! I’ve seen a few of them on Facebook.

MurphNation

Mega Poster
Not sure what to say right now but I'm very disappointed in how last weekend's operations went. Looks like a new chaperone policy has been put in place.

As for Zambezi Zinger, it's looking pretty good

Sticky_T_Wicky

Roller Poster

Attachments

• B2A3A4B0-C752-4F8C-9A9E-0579B1061619.jpeg
    B2A3A4B0-C752-4F8C-9A9E-0579B1061619.jpeg
    258 KB · Views: 137

jasone

Roller Poster
This really is a pretty mad coaster. I'm really intrigued to see how it's received when it opens. It looks as though it will be a hit.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Nah, they're just progressing towards the inevitable conclusion of Worlds of Fun - one big Africa section.