What's new

World's Cheapest car...

10ryansmith

Roller Poster
Piece of Crap. Eventhough I was spoiled and got a hand-me-down Viper. If i was in the need of a car then that would be on the the last things that I would want. Mother would give me one of her cars than have me in one of those. For people that have money issues, this is going to be a good car for them.

tanya

Mega Poster
just thought I'd jump back in and say when it comes to the uk it will have a top speed of 65mph which whilst not amazingly capable of long journeys on the moterway, without being overtaken by lorries like used to happen in my mini, I think that its perfectly fine for normal town and city driving, I rarely get above 65 on an average day when I am not on the motorway.

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
I'd hate to see the figures for petrol consumption on this thing.
Those revs are gonna be screaming just to get you to 45mph and a lot of our roads are 40+.

Emmett

Giga Poster
Screaming Coasters said:
I'd hate to see the figures for petrol consumption on this thing.
Those revs are gonna be screaming just to get you to 45mph and a lot of our roads are 40+.

They reckon about 60mpg which you could get from a decent diesel engine nowadays anyway. I would rather go all out and get a small electric car which would cost less to run and save on congestion charges too.