What's new

Wooden Dream, NoLimits Competition

Xpress

Strata Poster
Brookes said:
What are the g-force minimums and maximums for the safety part of the marking? As some people base it on colours and others on numbers etc. so just wanted this to be cleared up.

GCI's have forces anywhere from -0.8 to 3.8 verticals, +/-1 lateral, and -0.8 acceleration max according to a lot of people.

Brookes

Giga Poster
Xpress said:
Brookes said:
What are the g-force minimums and maximums for the safety part of the marking? As some people base it on colours and others on numbers etc. so just wanted this to be cleared up.

GCI's have forces anywhere from -0.8 to 3.8 verticals, +/-1 lateral, and -0.8 acceleration max according to a lot of people.

Ok thanks, I think I need to do a bit of adjustment.

Brookes

Giga Poster
^Nice forces. You do know you're not allowed to show pictures of your ride? Unless you don't plan on entering...

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
You've posted a picture. I hope this means you're not planning on entering. You clearly haven't read the rules:

Rule No. 5 said:
Don't post anything that shows/hints your design, so that a fair Riders Choice vote can be held.
I've got a feeling you've earned yourself disqualification. It'll be down to Loefet, but as second in command here (not that I actually do anything yet), I don't think you've read the rules properly so...

:roll:

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
^Actually, I don't think what he posted even remotely resembles his competition track. It's blue, big, bad and ugly, and probably made in five minutes for a joke (saying that counts as constructive critisism, right?).

It's okay, for a joke, but we shouldn't allow more pictures, serious or not. Saying that, I don't think he should be denied to enter.

Ingested Banjo

Mega Poster
Sorry :p Yeah, it was a joke. My trackwork is really bad, but not quite that bad.

I'm slightly offended that you thought it was serious!

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Just some quick questions:

Even though they don't matter, can we still add trees? Also, I'm guessing that we cannot modify the ground in any way?

Blaze

Hyper Poster
I'm in!

I am so in it's unbelievable!

I've got a crown to defend and this I am up for this! Bring it on!

Ingested Banjo

Mega Poster
Hi after all those questions, I will not be in the tournament anymore because I don't have the laptop I had my file saved onto anymore, and I can't work on no limits without the laptop. Sorry about that.

Good luck to all you others who entered.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
One more quick question. Can trees be placed inside the red boundaries? It would look a little silly if they couldn't be placed there.

How is everybody doing? I'm almost done.

A

Anonymous

Ingested Banjo said:
Hi after all those questions, I will not be in the tournament anymore because I don't have the laptop I had my file saved onto anymore, and I can't work on no limits without the laptop. Sorry about that.
Shame to hear that :(

^^ You can do anything you want with trees etc...

^ Yay!!

A

Anonymous

About 9.5 hours left now!!

I have received 2 entries so far...

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
****. I completely forgot about this. I'm not gonna be able to finish it on time. I just can't seem to get a good enough layout with 5000ft.