What's new

Why does Arbys get so much hate

SaveTheBlueStreak

Roller Poster
Yeah I know fast food isn't about theme parks, idk maybe a in park Arby's exists somewhere in the world. Both Family guy and The Simpsons make tons of joke about how bad Arby's is and honestly I enjoy Arby's. It is certainly better than Mc Donald's or Burger King. Idk like have any of you ever had the salted Carmel chocolate cookie they have there, ITS GREAT!!!

Ethan

Strata Poster
close-thread-jpg.4757

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Moved to Anything Goes. Please put a little effort into finding the right forum for a thread in the future, or ask the moderators for help if you need it.

James F

Hyper Poster
There are no Arby's where I live, so I can't judge, but a fast food place selling roast beef sandwiches sounds good to me.

Sent from my SM-A217F using Tapatalk

SaveTheBlueStreak

Roller Poster
I don't have any where I live, so I can't judge, but a fast food place selling roast beef sandwiches sounds good to me.

Sent from my SM-A217F using Tapatalk
People say that they get the hershie squirts after eating it. Personally I have never had that problem. And if that is the main problem then why isn't Chipotle hated by everyone. Many innocent toilets have been destroyed prematurely due to Chipotle.

Snoo

The Legend
Yall must have the ****ty version of Arby's. While not my first choice, some solid Arby's Sauce on a Roast Beef wit Curly Fries and a Jamocha Shake? Let's go baby!

SaveTheBlueStreak

Roller Poster
Yall must have the ****ty version of Arby's. While not my first choice, some solid Arby's Sauce on a Roast Beef wit Curly Fries and a Jamocha Shake? Let's go baby!
That's what I'm saying! Although idk why when you order the beef and cheddar you get that gross onion covered bun. Anytime I go there I have to order the regular roast beef add cheddar because they always tend to screw it up when I ask for the regular bun on the other sandwich.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
The Arby's Fish Sandwich and Happy Hour deals redeem any negative connotations you might have of the chain.