What's new

Why are there so few premiere coasters?

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
It's probably because their website is AWFUL. http://www.premier-rides.com/

But in all seriousness, I love this company. Why are there so few of them??

Wow, they are based in Baltimore. How interesting. Perhaps anyone interested in engineering should consider getting in touch with these guys, they seem like the sort of company who'd be accommodating. Great location.

peep

CF Legend
I haven't been on anything they've built and yes their website is turd on a stick but they seem to do interesting stuff. Like you say though, not many people seem to be buying their products but it's not like they don't have any high profile attractions. Odd.

Thom25

Roller Poster
I love their coasters too, agree their web-site is weak, and suspect cost is the issue we haven't seen more of their coasters.

Titan

Mega Poster
Premier has a bad rep because of their history for being unreliable. Not all their coasters are unreliable, but those they were made a big impression. Even when they did get a good coaster out there, something else bad happens. They have rides at hard rock park, but then that park fell apart. They have made progress, but they havent been marketing their capabilities well enough. They havent made any break throughs either. I dont think Ive seen any concept work from them in a long time. Theyre a great bunch of guys, but they have to be more aggressive.

mouse

Giga Poster
Joey said:
Wow, they are based in Baltimore. How interesting. Perhaps anyone interested in engineering should consider getting in touch with these guys, they seem like the sort of company who'd be accommodating. Great location.
On the front page there is a link to a Job vancancies page, there seem to be quite a few.