Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Going to use 2 for 1 offers

• Total voters

Brookes

Giga Poster
Mine doesn't run out until late October, so technically yes it's for 2011. I get one for my birthday every year from my Auntie with Tesco clubcard vouchers, but this will be the last year with going to uni. Mostly use it at Alton though, but definitely worth it.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
tks said:
I don't think i'm even going to a Merlin Park this year!
Gardaland? [/pedantic anus]

tks

Strata Poster
Ian said:
tks said:
I don't think i'm even going to a UK Merlin Park this year!
Gardaland? [/pedantic anus]

fixed.

In the UK I have no desire to go to Alton again this year, Thorpe can bum off (still not been on Saw), and Chessington is just dire. And all of Merlins sideshow attractions have all the appeal of Susan Boyle.

slappy mcguire

Mega Poster
In a word, no. A new sealife centre with a ride in it, and a much maligned waterslide is the sum of Merlins efforts for 2011. Why would I? - I'd have to pay to park too! Drayton, Lightwater and possibly Blackpool are the likely sum of my efforts this year.

Nicky

Hyper Poster
I will be renewing mine in July and upgrading to Premium. The amount of time I spend in London and just the flexibility make it worth it for me. It just easier knowing that I don't have to sort out BOGOFs to go to the parks. Also using mine to get 50% international parks this year too.

Rach

Giga Poster
This will be my first year without getting one with Tesco vouchers.

I'm going to get one simply because of the freedom and flexibility to go whenever I want. I'm also going to upgrade it to a Premium one when I renew at the start of April.

bezzzzzer

Hyper Poster
Yes, thanks to Tesco.

We've got a London and a Blackpool trip planned this year so we really will benefit from it.

If it wasn't for Tesco in 2010 we would've been good settling for an Alton pass, but this year we really will benefit from a Merlin.

And the fact it's Tesco, well, can't go wrong.

Bastards parking etc..

EnigmaHyena

Hyper Poster
I live close to all the London parks so I'll most likely be renewing my pass this year, since they're only about an hour away and I usually plan a lot of trips with friends. Of course, I'll get a special Magic Pass if I get the job at Chessington that allows 20 free entries to any Merlin attraction but I'm planning to give most of these to Joey and Kyle.

Despite what I told the sales manager Henry after the interview, I won't be upgrading to the Premium pass. It's just silly...

herbinator

Mega Poster
Yeah, I'm going to renew mine in spring, like most of the people on here renewing, I will be doing this with tesco vouchers. I go to London a lot and visit Thorpe and chessie a lot as they are only 20 and 40 mins away.

I saved about £350 last year. Although I guess I wouldn't have gone that much without a pass.

Jake

Strata Poster
Nah.

My current one is valid until July (thanks to the usual reissue cockup) which is enough for a summer visit to Alton (and maybe Thorpe). Then I'm back to Brighton for my final year where I doubt I'll be doing many parks...

I've generally lost interest in revisiting UK parks unless theres something new. It's nice to get to Alton and Thorpe once a year, but it's not worth getting a pass for, and I only BOTHER with the London attractions because they're free.

So, yeah, it's not gonna happen.

pebs34

Roller Poster
I will be renewing this year for a premium pass. I only paid £75 last year, so to pay £129 this year pisses me off. I visited Merlin parks 16 times last year,and i expect to be about the same this year. So it will still be the cheapest option.