What's new

Which ride evokes the most swearing?

The first drop on Skyrush, every single time, was met with an 'OH ****!' from me, without fail.

I tend to swear quite a lot anyway, whether from pain or pleasure haha.

for me 3 coasters at SFGA (all for different reasons)
El TORO: i basically scramed F word boulder dash b/c at the time i thought toro was better (I got a reality check promptly riding boulder dash 13 times later that night)
kingda ka my only reaction to the ride (i was actually afraid to go on it) was one long ass scream of the word FU** lasted from the launch to like halfway up the tower then while cresting it i was like oh SH** repeatedly then another FU** down the tower then holy S*** during the break run
Rolling Thunder why the F am i on this it is so Fing booring

also
Boulder Dash in the rain makes me go Sh** becasue of the sting in my acne filled face and eyes. Also of note i did not wear a jock strap around my glasses untill the SFGA trip

Cyclops at Mount Olympus and it's mad drop halfway through the ride. I kept thinking that I was gonna end up like the parks guests in the oringinal Theme Park computer game where they get thrown out of the rollercoaster and end up halfway across the park.

Tomatron said:
Cyclops at Mount Olympus and it's mad drop halfway through the ride. I kept thinking that I was gonna end up like the parks guests in the oringinal Theme Park computer game where they get thrown out of the rollercoaster and end up halfway across the park.

This Exactly.

Probably Kindga Ka right before the launch or right before the drop. Looking down or feeling the train roll back before the launch is probably the most popular one.

Colossus @ Thorpe Park

It would be Ninja @ SFSL, but I was 10 and didn't curse. However on Colossus, I didn't have a limit.

TTD is probably the only ride that literally forces me to curse... Everytime too, even after riding it for 10 years now.

Dive machines.

I was bricking it when I went on Sheikra for the first time. I remember swearing a lot at the top, then when you hang over the edge just staring at the ground its like "Oh ****".

Vortex at Kings Island. That thing is awful for lack of a better word. The thing is with me that I've never dropped the F bomb once in my life...but that entry into those corkscrews off the MCBR is horrible.

The first and only time I rode Flight Deck at Canada's Wonderland I rode in the back. What an awful mistake. Never before have I been begging the gods to make a ride end.

Batman grabs you by your left testicle and makes you say "WHAT THE **** IS THIS CORKSCREW?!" throughout that last half of the ride.

Outlaw Run made me say "Here comes the 'oh ****' part" on the pre-drop.

Tornado at Bakken. The most unexpected jolt ever (even after I'd been warned by everyone how bad it was). Most painful coaster since Baco.

Going up the lift on Millennium Force. I feel bad for anyone on the train with me. I loose all morals. :?