What's new

Which coasters have the coolest looking trains?

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
Big Thunder Mountain Paris.. Trains actually looks somewhat genuine.

i700t1geu0ts000qlast3h.jpg

RCDB

Pierre

Strata Poster
Totally biased because I grew up with them but I really love the design of the classic Schwarzkopfs...

ajg0pi0003oim2fm9g0jak.jpg

BBH

Giga Poster
Pierre said:
Totally biased because I grew up with them but I really love the design of the classic Schwarzkopfs...

ajg0pi0003oim2fm9g0jak.jpg
Those are a really neat chassis design.

Anton was also a freakin' genius to get those station brakes to work without having the tire fins slice through the drive wheels.

GeForce

Roller Poster
Bump
Intimidator 305 gets my vote Nascar themed trains are just awesome.
55105451.jpg

I also like the "standard" Intamin trains in cool color schemes like Bizarro, Millenium Force,etc...

Bizarro-Six-Flags-New-England_51889595.jpg

Tomatron

Giga Poster
I love the Schwarzkopf trains retro goodness!

The 4 seat Mini trains on the Italian Job/Backlot coasters are pretty sweet as well.

ms6bm4g2k30q85io000h4d.jpg

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
I like Karacho's trains

Karacho_Tripsdrill_20_05_2012_31.jpg

And the trains for Great Fluffy Sky Adventure at Fugi-Q are too cute <3

1050554623_a6bfc15fdc_z.jpg

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
Haha that's just reminded me of Jordan calling the Smiler trains a 'Netto shopping trolly'!! Lols.
Those Karacho trains are sweet.

EthC

Mega Poster
Even though It hasn't opened yet, I love Goliath at Six Flags Great America, They are just LUSH!
IMG_3982-Edit.jpg

They are just so nice!

the king

Mega Poster
The last car of the Expedition Everest train is the my favourite out of the whole train. I like how they chose for real steam to travel through that car and appear out of the funnel, as well as the bottom with assistance of those steam blowers. The rest of the train is ok, but not as good as the final car.