What's new

What park music do you have?

Sorry for the little bump.

I've had quite a recent spur where I've found quite alot of ride music including...

Valhalla - Blackpool
Pirates of the Caribbean - DLRP
Space Mountain (original) - DLRP
Space Mountain Mission 2 - DLRP
It's a Small World - DLRP

and quite a bit more.
If you are missing any that you would like, just contact me on MSN and I'll see what I can do. :p

I just found an old tape I bought years ago at Alton with The Haunted House on one side and Toyland Tours on the other.

At the moment, I don't have any of the park music on my PC. I'll occasionally download the odd track and listen to it before deleting it again.

At one time or another, I've downloaded the theme music from the following rides:
  • Air
  • Duel
  • The Flume
  • Nemesis
  • Nemesis Inferno

All of Disney's Haunted Mansions(Including Nightmare)
Pirates of The Caribean(DLR)
X's old station music
Rockin Sapce Mountain & Cali Screamin soundtrack

gavin said:
I just found an old tape I bought years ago at Alton with The Haunted House on one side and Toyland Tours on the other.

Quick - sell it to somebody on Towers Times for the cost of a dozen microwaveable kebabs! :lol:

I have the Alton Flume music - but just because I needed it for a comedy ending to a video two years ago!

I also have the Mutiny Bay music off the Alton website -for... similar reasons... ;)

I have a very similar collecction to A-Kid actually, the majority of the Tussauds parks stuff (yes I know it is Merlin now but pfft).

I managed to come across the Goliath (Walibi World - or whatever it is called) a while back and I still have that too.

I also have a mass of the Walt disney World and Disneyland Calafornia stuff, since I bought half a dozen CDs whilst we were out there. The CDs include pretty much every piece of Ride and Show music they use, including parades and stuff. I love it! The Fantasmic dolby surround CD is simply brilliant. Brings back so many good memories. It's not ride music I know but still, it is a theme park show, so it counts :p

Soarin Over Calafornia clinching the my favourite ride music title that was so long held by Hex.

Half the time I can not even remember music playing in queue lines lol.

I remember the Disney ride music mainly as it also plays when you are on the rides. As Mark said we have the cd's :)

The only uk song I remember is Kumali but thats not for a good reason I hated it.

I also have to agree Soarin Over California is the best ride music, its also my favorite none coaster ride.

That Cedar Point song is blooming awful lol.

When you say Bubbleworks three pieces, do you mean old or new bubbleworks? Because the original bubbleworks had about 12 different sections of music, each section denoting each "room" of the bubbleworks.

It's the old bubble works and I can recognise bits from all sections apart from the fair and the finale. :p

The only song I've ever got from an Amusement Park was Millennium Force's station song. I also have Chaos' (Cedar Point's Chaos) song, which is Head Strong by Trapt, which used to be one of my favorite songs.

I have the Valhalla theme tune, I don't know if anyone has posted this, I haven't been able to look through the topic as I'm in school, I think it's called Song Of Elders, PM me if you'd like me to send it over to you. http://www.myspace.com/alurrnd Alun. x

Don't even get me started...

Cedar Point

Maverick Theme
Millennium Force Theme
Top Thrill Dragster Theme (Ready to Go-Republica)
Wicked Twister Theme (The Winner-The Crystal Method)

WDW

Haunted Mansion Doom Buggy Unloading Music
Haunted Mansion Welcome
Space Mountain Entrance Music
Space Mountain Star Tunnel Music
Splash Mountain Full Soundtrack
Splash Mountain Laughing Place
Epcot Entrance Area
Epcot Closing Music
Fountain of Nations Music
Spaceship Earth Entrance
Spaceship Earth Finale
Tower of Terror Queue Music
Tower of Terror Ride Through
Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Pre-Show
Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Intro
Rock 'n' Roller Coaster 1QKLIMO-Nine Lives
Rock 'n' Roller Coaster UGOGIRL-Love in an Elevator/Walk This Way
Rock 'n' Roller Coaster BUHBYE-Young Lust/F.I.N.E./Loving a Roller Coaster
Rock 'n' Roller Coaster H8TRFFC-Back in the Saddle/Dude (Looks Like a Lady)
Rock 'n' Roller Coaster 2FAST4U-Sweet Emotion
Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Entrance Area Loop-10 of the Tracks
Animal Kingdom Entrance Area
Monorail Recording-Stand Clear of the Doors
Monorail Recording-Polynesian
Monorail Recording-Grand Floridian
Monorail Recording-Contemporary
Monorail Recording-TTC
Monorail Recording-Magic Kingdom
Monorail Recording-Highway in the Sky
Monorail Full Loop
Minnie Mouse Answering Machine Loop
Resort Wake Up Call

(I know some of those aren't music. :p)

Yeah, I need a life. :lol:

PLCP said:
Yeah, I need a life. :lol:

You got that right! :lol:

I tried to find the Top Thrill Dragster music once, but I didn't think it was the right song, because other than what the play on the ride, the song is ****.

The instrumental, much slower-paced version of 'You've Got a Friend in Me' that played during the 'extra-hours' deal at WDW during my last trip, now resides on my Hard Drive.

The Cedar Point song is just a bit tacky, nothing wrong with that.