Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pin badges

• Mugs

• Other (I've stated below)

• Total voters
Car stickers and stickers we can put on rides we like.

I keep seeing them on the Megafobia op panel and keep thinking we need them, and because I love stickers.

The sweatbands we could buy at the live were pretty cool.
Also I tried to buy a wristband last night on the CF Shop but when I clicked add to cart nothing happened.

Yeah I'd like to see CF Pens make a return. But with writing on the side that doesn't rub off when you use it.

I like the calender idea...however, I agree with gavin that an exclusively CF one would be too specific. So perhaps each month has the name of an old live, with the group photo and just general pics of the host park. Nostalgic and general.

Wearable CF tat is good as well. Cafepress had pins, hats and shirts so there isn't much else which can be done. Maybe year specific shirts with a list of all the lives that have happened that year? Just an idea...

And Joey, the cafepress shirts were really good! Comfortable and in good quality - it still lives in the wardrobe.

That's a nice idea, Brad. Perhaps next year I may do a run off of t-shirts for all the members who attend all the Lives. Hmm, thinking food.

What flavour? Goon flavour?

Pint Glass
Vinyl sticker things you can put on your car window
Those little tins for your weed
Note Book
Mouse Mat with a little squidgy bit
Poster

From that list.... Mug