What's new

What Kind of Pokémon are you?

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Yes, I know, I have already done this on a few of you, but only using your behaviour on CF as a base. So I thought I should find a way for you to test yourself, from your own experiences. Yesterday, I stumbled across this test, and thought CF would like it. So check it out! There are 36 possible outcomes. Not ideal, but the guy has other things to do than coding and writing questions.

http://www.dragonflycave.com/newpay.aspx

And yeah, here is my result:

Last, there is a style changer on the site. LFTL should check out the "Mew" style...

Crow

Mega Poster
ralts.gif

A

Anonymous

lol

this is almost me... I dont look like the picture though... and i prefere 'laid back' to "doesnt care".

slowpoke.gif

Rush

Giga Poster
I got a Pokemon I didn't liked so I immediately closed the website and cried into my pillow.

10ryansmith

Roller Poster
Sorry, sisters computer is being an ass. I got:
NINETAILS: Yourll alful negative and pessimistic, but highly intelligent and level-headed. You like to treat the world rather indifferently, watching with morbid interest as people ruin there lives so you can say "I told you so".
This fits me to the T and then some. Also, if someone would help me and post the picture, again technology fails me.

Slash

Giga Poster

YAY!!

I love Pikachu and I think it represents me well although it doesn't talk of my argumentativeness at times...

Oh well Pikachu <3