Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Soda

• Cola

• Total voters

Ollie

CF Legend
^Lol. I just remember them from years ago when small tuck shops had crates and crates of them. :lol:
Can't remember what they tasted like though but they were probably crap. :p

Pop when you're talking about any brand of soft drink in general, for sure.

If I said soda or cola I'd just sound retarded here :p .

Haha! Why did people find them attractive? They all look like absolute dogs there.

LOL when I was little I thought they were soo pretty and wanted to look like them (I was like, six), and I thought Emma was the prettiest. Shame I realize her face looks like the ran into a wall and then got compressed by.. A compressor. They're all unattractive to me now.

EDIT- I take that back.. Sporty spice was actually pretty. At least most of them got prettier now, except for posh, who looks like skeletor.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
LiveForTheLaunch when talking about the Spice Girls said:
LOL when I was little I thought they were soo pretty and wanted to look like them (I was like, six), and I thought Emma was the prettiest. Shame I realize her face looks like the ran into a wall and then got compressed by.. A compressor. They're all unattractive to me now.

EDIT- I take that back.. Sporty spice was actually pretty. At least most of them got prettier now, except for posh, who looks like skeletor.

Skeletor is slightly more attractive!

It's a worrying thought that the Spice Girls connected with six years olds girls.

Pop, either the cola or Spice Girl variety, certainly had an impact on society.

Jake

Strata Poster
Pierre said:
Ollie our chip sho does panda pops as the free drink on the £2 meal deal. You soon realise why they're the 'free' drink once you've had a taste :lol:

Panda pops are amazing! Although, I haven't had one for about 10 years...

Has anyone here had Rio? It's delicioux.

I call any Cola coke, and "pop" in general fizzy drinks :p.

bezzzzzer

Hyper Poster
They're fizzy drinks.

I normally use their brand name when talking about them so I don't normally come across this dilhemma. But 'fizzy soft drinks' I think I would call them.

So neither.

Mountain Madman

Mega Poster
I just call them by their brand names. Coke, Pepsi, Root Beer, Sprite, etc.

...I've never understood why people call it 'pop' though. I mean, where did that come from?

robbeal

Hyper Poster
Yeah, its a fizzy drink. I've not called them 'pop' since I was 11, and i'm not American enough to call it 'soda', and its never 'cola', its always 'coke' be it branded or not.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Silly language that doesn't have a definite word for fizzy drinks.

Brus here.

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
I never say 'Pop', cos it sounds gay...
I never say 'Soda', cos it sounds gay...
I never say 'Cola', cos it sounds gay...

I either call the drink by its brand-name, or I ask for a fizzy drink when I'm round somebody's house.