Social Media Team
It's cola, which is a soft drink.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Martyn said:
Haha! Why did people find them attractive? They all look like absolute dogs there.

Being a 15 year old boy when they (s)hit the charts, they were attractive for simply being five (well, 4, nobody liked Mel C part from the dykes and gays) bints that were everywhere. The more you see of some people, the more you'll find them attractive.

Geri was always my favourite in my mid-teens; busty, sexy and dirty. I've never really found black women attractive, so I can rule out Mel B. It's something to do with the nipples, I perfer pink ones. Baby was too well, babyish and Posh has always been ugly.

But yes, I agree, they are a bunch of dogs and it's funny how teenage hormones can skew a proper opinion. I even look back at Gillian "pointy chin" Anderson and Jennifer "even bigger pointy chin" Aniston and think "what was I thinking?" Again, they were bints who were everywhere at that time, thus attractive.

I'm not going to apologise for going off topic as I find this discussion more interesting than soft drinks.

Ben

CF Legend
Ian said:
Jennifer "even bigger pointy chin" Aniston and think "what was I thinking?" .

I'm not going to apologise for going off topic as I find this discussion more interesting than soft drinks.

:(

But, Jennifer's gorgeous! She'd well "get it", as it were. I'd "plough her raw". Etc.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Ben said:
Ian said:
Jennifer "even bigger pointy chin" Aniston and think "what was I thinking?" .

:(

But, Jennifer's gorgeous! She'd well "get it", as it were. I'd "plough her raw". Etc.

If having a chin that helps astronauts guide their rocket back to earth and provide a landing pad is gorgeous, then yes, yes she is.

Martyn

Giga Poster
Ian said:
well, 4, nobody liked Mel C part from the dykes and gays

Yeah.

Funnily enough, these days, she's probably the best looking one.

I saw her in the flesh a couple of years ago at a race (her brother is a racing driver) and she looked pretty hot.

Jools

Giga Poster
It's cola, it doesn't matter who it was made by, it's still Cola, wether Pepsi Cola, Coca Cola, Supermarket Cola.

Mike

Giga Poster
Am I the only person who's never called it "Cola"?
It's Coke for any brand of it for my family, unless it's Pepsi, where we call it Pepsi. :?

Rush

Giga Poster
Mike said:
Am I the only person who's never called it "Cola"?
It's Coke for any brand of it for my family, unless it's Pepsi, where we call it Pepsi. :?

Nope, same as me. It's always coke for us, when ever I eat out and want a coke, pepsi etc, I always ask for Coke.

Ollie

CF Legend
Are Panda Pops still around? Haven't seen them in ages.

And I always call it Coke as well Mike.

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
By calling it 'Coke' you are branding it as Coca-Cola.

We do it for everything...Sellotape, tip-ex, Biro...etc

But I also call it Coke.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
We (as in my family) call it Coke. Normally we refer to it as "cheap coke".

However I suppose it is actually Cola. :roll:

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Crude oil in a plastic bottle? Why is this option not available to me?

Martyn, they're dogs, but if you show enough flesh, a lot of blokes won't look as far as the face to really care...

Pierre

Strata Poster
Ollie our chip sho does panda pops as the free drink on the £2 meal deal. You soon realise why they're the 'free' drink once you've had a taste :lol: