What's new

What is the most inversions you've done on one coaster?

Titan

Mega Poster
Isnt this kind of a silly question for this website? I mean, most people here have been on Colossus. Even I have of all people... and it was just as great as I imagined! There I said it. Colossus is awesome, Thorpe fanboys rejoice.

D1993

Hyper Poster
7 Inversions on Bizarro.
I would really think 10 is just too much, I can see why people bag out colossus. 7 or 8 is more than enough and with colossus its just too repititive. I think rides like colossus are good, but honestly I reckon they would make me kinda dizzy and not very re-ridable

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
A few years ago Myself, Ian and a few others got Nemesis: Inferno right after the park opened and got 5 rides without getting off. So that would be 20 inversions on one ride :p

CoasterCrazy

Giga Poster
10 on colossus for me as well.

But what's the highest coaster with 7+ inversions (which is a good amount of inversions which won't make you sick or dizzy)? Astonishingly I found out that (on RCDB) it's Viper at SFMM, which according to RCDB is 188'!

That's what makes a great coaster to me...

http://www.rcdb.com/25.htm

reddude333

Giga Poster
^Unfortunately Viper sucks bigtime. Although the main reason is that the restraints were digging into my shoulders but I'm tall.

For me it's 7 inversions on Medusa, Scream!, and Viper.

D1993

Hyper Poster
Colossus The Power of 10 said:
I think the better question would be who many inversions in 1 day? 124 Colossus x12 and N. Inferno

Holy Crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thats alot of time to go upside down!
I love my looping coasters by B&M, but thats alot of upside-down time! LOL

The Grape Wizard

Hyper Poster
^ nice post? :shock:

Anyway... 10 on Colossus AND 10 Inversion coaster at Chimelong...

To go with what seems a general consensus 10 is a bit over the top to be honest, I'd rather 7/8.

Brookes

Giga Poster
reddude333 said:
^Unfortunately Viper sucks bigtime. Although the main reason is that the restraints were digging into my shoulders but I'm tall.

I quite liked Viper. It was a bit bumpy but the first drop was awesome and the loops were really forceful. As for this topic, Colossus. +1

reddude333

Giga Poster
^The only reason I hated Viper is because I was in so much pain throughout the ride that I didn't have the ability to enjoy it :-(