What's new

What is the most inversions you've done on one coaster?

A

Anonymous

RCF said:
I'M NOT SURE. I THINK IT'LL PROBABLY BE 7 ON KUMBA, MONTU, BIZARRO (THEN MEDUSA WHEN I RODE IT) AND GREAT AMERICAN SCREAM MACHINE. Oh sorry, caps lock was broken.

Exact same thing.

The Claw

Hyper Poster
Five for me on Lethal Weapon at Movie World. Can someone buy me a ticket to the US or UK please so I can say a higher number? :D

The Claw

Hyper Poster
Five for me on Lethal Weapon at Movie World. Can someone buy me a ticket to the US or UK please so I can say a higher number? :D

The Claw

Hyper Poster

Steven

Giga Poster
I could say 10 Thorpe. But also I could say 14 which most people will not agree with but with one carriage and no stop in the station at all because it was on a 2 lap setting all day! Kraken, Orlando. :--D

T0M

Hyper Poster
Or should mine be six on the Boomerang at Pleasure Island? Do you count them as six?

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
^ it counts as three.

I'm pretty sure seven on Hydra the Revenge. And who says you can't do more than 5 flips under 100 ft.?

Ben

CF Legend
^When they're like that it's more like who would WANT to...

(PS, Colossus is under 100ft too...)

UnleashedLlama

Roller Poster
I'm one of many to say Colossus I'm affraid. It would be more fun if I wasn't worried about losing quite important stuff (like car keys and wallet) during literally half of the inversions. I love the first half of the ride, but I'd happy miss the second half.