What's new

What bank are you with ?

nealbie

CF Legend
Abbey National/ The Abbey National/ Abbey/ Santander/ Whatever it's called this week!

And yes, Mike's joke was chuckleable :lol:

Snoo

The Legend
Martyn said:
To be fair, I very much enjoy most of Mike's posts these days. Much funnier than yourself Mr Snoo.

Ok? I don't post on here to entertain Mr. Martyn.

mrclam

Giga Poster
I've got money in:

Lloyds tsb
britannia
deutche bank
royal bank canada
TD canada trust
Bank of Montreal

I like to spread it around.. just in case...

(my money too...)

AeRo

Hyper Poster
My cards say Bank of Scotland, which I believe is Halifax Bank of Scotland, which I hear was taken over by Lloyds TSB which, in turn was bailed out by the Government.

So I guess I am with the UK Government Bank.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
When I saw this topic earlier, I was far too excited to post. However, I'm now over that excitement enough to tell you to mind your own business.

Stone Cold

Mega Poster
kitsune said:
What bank are you with. Are you on a basic a plus or a customised acount.

I am with Natwest and my acount has a 12% saveings scheme along with the bonus of haveing a gold plus acount. Basicly its a personalised acount based on my shopping habits. Now the banks wont create an acount with such features unless the holder has alot of money or power.

Oh one of those accounts that charges you a tenner a month for the privilege of taking your money to earn about a 15% return and give you a rate of interest which is currently sitting at 0.25% according to their website.

It's no wonder that bankers were grabbing the bonuses as they knew that kind of madness couldn't last!

Error

Strata Poster
National City for my checking, local Credit Union for saving.

What? I don't have any money in either.

kimahri

CF Legend
Barnacles.

Hey, guess what I just found out!

If you type you pin number CF blocks it!

How awesome is that !!!

Please, don't be retarded and actually do that.

elmerfudd

Mega Poster
^No-one is stupid enough to belive that because it would just come up as numbers?

Anyway, im with HSBC

A

Anonymous

Stone Cold said:
kitsune said:
What bank are you with. Are you on a basic a plus or a customised acount.

I am with Natwest and my acount has a 12% saveings scheme along with the bonus of haveing a gold plus acount. Basicly its a personalised acount based on my shopping habits. Now the banks wont create an acount with such features unless the holder has alot of money or power.

Oh one of those accounts that charges you a tenner a month for the privilege of taking your money to earn about a 15% return and give you a rate of interest which is currently sitting at 0.25% according to their website.

It's no wonder that bankers were grabbing the bonuses as they knew that kind of madness couldn't last!

Yup but as I am unemployed I cant pay a tenner for it so I get all the privs of top acounts with no charges. Aint that sly ?

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^So you get all the "privs" of a top account, but can't put anything into it anyway? Go you!

I'm with Lloyds TSB simply because they let me open the account without anything except my passport. I closed my old student account years ago, so haven't an account here for about 6 years. I've been out of the country for so long that I couldn't provide any evidence of my address. Apparently a phone bill counts for more than a passport according to HSBC and Nationwide, so **** them.

I've still got accounts with Hana Bank, Kookmin Bank and Korea Exchange Bank, so that's 4 accounts with no money in them.

Should have gone to Natwest evidently.

A

Anonymous

I was using NatWest, Lloyd's TSB and now using Co-op Bank.