What's new

What’s your favorite rollercoaster by Intamin?

Xboxgeorgebean2

Roller Poster
Intamin is one of my favorite manufacturers and my personal favorite is Taron at Phantasialand, but I also loved Maverick and Millennium Force at Cedar Point

GregBoxall

Roller Poster
I'd have to agree with you on Taron, after a recent trip to Phantasialand it went straight to the number one spot. But I also really enjoy Stealth, I'm excited to get back to the states and try some of their other launch coasters. Looking at you TTD.

Xboxgeorgebean2

Roller Poster
I'd have to agree with you on Taron, after a recent trip to Phantasialand it went straight to the number one spot. But I also really enjoy Stealth, I'm excited to get back to the states and try some of their other launch coasters. Looking at you TTD.
Top thrill dragster is a phenomenal ride however when I went on it I blacked out sooooooooooooo ??

VikingsAf

Mega Poster
Taron still (didn't do that many other ones yet), but I'm looking forward to Walibi 2021 and Asterix 2022

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
Easily Taron, I rode that before any other ‘major’ coaster outside the UK and up until Untamed, nothing came close to beating it for me, not even the mighty Helix came close.

Hutch

Strata Poster
Sexy Skyrush of course. I can't imagine anything else would beat it other than that dirty looking thing coming to Walibi.

Bedholm

Roller Poster
Expedition GeForce It's still butter smooth, arguably offers the most enjoyable airtime on any coaster i've experienced, and has the best 1st dtop. The perfect coaster!

Peet

Giga Poster
Hyperion.
EGF and Taron close behind.
Flying Aces and Colossos not far behind those.

They have been quietly taking over my top 10 over the last couple of years to the point where I would have to say they are my favourite manufacturer.

EthanCoaster

Mega Poster
That I’ve ridden:

1) Millennium Force

2) Maverick

3) Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure

4) Wicked Twister

5) Top Thrill Dragster

I guess I could add Gringotts or Wilderness Run (CP), but I find it hard to rank either one purely as a coaster.