What's new

Walibi Holland | Unknown | RMC Raptor | 2025

I'm not keen on the name, but I like the idea they're going for with the logo/brand. So yeah, great idea but the landing hasn't quite stuck.

I love Walibi Holland's brand and idea. They've gone all in with it and it just works for them. It won't be to everyone's taste, but it's solid.

Also, 6 inversions makes this the most inversions on any coaster on park, and also most on any coaster nearby. Big deal really.
Will also be the most inversions on any RMC, Untamed currently holding the record with 5

Just made a new above view based on the new satellite pictures from last week. the layout looks to be quite fun! So much YOY!View attachment 34331
Thats likely how its going to be. Seems like a short ride to me...
So for green it will be regarding inversion:
- 1st drop roll
- Topgun stall
- Cutback
- Zero g roll
- Heartline roll
- ?

What do you guys expect the last inversion to be, and at what location? Near the end of the layout seems logical?

Thats likely how its going to be. Seems like a short ride to me...
So for green it will be regarding inversion:
- 1st drop roll
- Topgun stall
- Cutback
- Zero g roll
- Heartline roll
- ?

What do you guys expect the last inversion to be, and at what location? Near the end of the layout seems logical?
I think it will be another stall banking to right about 160-170 degrees or it will be another 0G-roll.

Also I don't have new pictures, but last week they had to chop down a tree because otherwise the blue track would had a literal headchopper! Progress looks to be going fast now with both tracks as greens low heartline roll is now fully in place. And it looks both tracks are making another circle considering the tight turn the blue track would have to make.

There's been some concern from the park that the port workers' strike in the U.S. (which has been suspended until January pending further negotiations) might impact construction since the park is still expecting shipments from RMC over the winter months. The coaster is still on schedule for an April opening but depending on how things pan out come January there may be some delays. Might not want to book any Spring trips just yet.

Last edited:
And I have another top view of the potential layout. With a final inversion visible and it being another low speedroll intertwining with the family track even more! Of course the strikes are a bit disappointing. But at least we have this :)
image_2024-10-07_211927325.png

462469902_1030537545534336_2574127045653644556_n.jpg

From Scott Bravenboer

And I have another top view of the potential layout. With a final inversion visible and it being another low speedroll intertwining with the family track even more! Of course the strikes are a bit disappointing. But at least we have this :)
View attachment 34433
That's great and very likely. Still seems weird to me that the blue track is not really 'interacting' with the heartline roll.
What software is that in the picture, I also see some trees from the top?

That's great and very likely. Still seems weird to me that the blue track is not really 'interacting' with the heartline roll.
What software is that in the picture, I also see some trees from the top?
I used a satellite image and put it on some terrain in NoLimits 2

This is a conceptual layout I made with the overlay

image_2024-10-11_222759500.png