What's new

Walibi Belgium | Kondaa | Intamin Mega Coaster | 2021

VikingsAf

Mega Poster
Is that a flat ride? Looks like a play area to me.
It's the stunt flight from the Play area, that is getting relocated, it seems.

Yh agreed. Themepark Magic has confirmed to me that Stunt Flight is rethemed and in terms of the two buildings aside from the coaster's Station, one is toilets and one is the shop.

Coasterwaffle

Roller Poster
That concept art looks fire ? , I cannot wait to ride this phenomenal rollercoaster, the plaza for the ride looks very good and it seems that that tree theming is for the plaza, there also will be a skeleton of a monster which looks so good. The use of water in this area is also very good, it just looks amazing.

Enil

Roller Poster
That station building looks very tall wow, mayba they can do a 2 story building where the station is at the first floor and part of the queu is at the second floor.
That seems very unlikely to me, we never saw a second floor when they were putting together the prefab structure of the station. On top of that, a significant par of the height is mad up of the themed towers/spikes. The loading area is suspended above the ground too, and from what we have seen from the inside of the station, the ceiling looks quite high, with space for the plants hanging from the ceiling. That leaves little to no space for a second floor, although that would be cool.

Ethan

Strata Poster
The building could have two floors but personally I'm hoping for a lovely, theatrical tall ceiling in the station for some added drama!

Just hoping they theme around the station so it doesn't look plonked, I'm sure they will though.

cookie

Giga Poster
The ladder on the side implies the roof only goes as far up as the yellow line.

1020365.jpg

Which would still be fairly tall, but the front facade is clearly a lot taller than the rest of the building. Don't think it's enough to allow for a second floor, either.

Last edited: