What's new

Walibi Belgium | Kondaa | Intamin Mega Coaster | 2021

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Anyone able to translate that?
There should be an automatic Facebook translation at the bottom of the post, but in case it doesn't display for you, here it is in all its automatic, unedited glory:
An interesting contribution just appeared at the coasterforce.com forum. According to the member ′′ sonhan ", the wooden roller coaster ′′ Werewolf / Loup Garou ′′ (Walibi Belgium) will be transformed into a hybrid roller coaster by the American RMC in 2023 It's waiting to see if this rumor will come true. It is true that at the end of last amusement park season there were all kinds of pink markings on the wooden roller coaster (across the entire journey). The roller coaster is also getting tougher, so a retrack or transformation to RMC roller coaster seems increasingly likely... What do you think? What would you prefer?

nson

Roller Poster
Kondaaaaa is testing once again:-

Looking slow again though.
On this one idd. When I saw it testing 2days ago, it was going much faster. The lift speed was accelerating at the top to literally throw the train into the drop. This is not happening on this video. So maybe they will slow down the ride in the future through the lift speed (remember skyrush testing ?)

Coasterwaffle

Roller Poster
Glad to see it testing back again, and I must say that drop in the back will be so whippy and full of ejector, I don't know if I am the only one who thinks that but it looks like the drop starts twisting later than the drop on EGF, so that would mean more airtime and even more whip.

oriolat2

Giga Poster
A very aerial view of the new area and from the testrun, this is a very nive perspective
I know they are testing without people but if this is the dispatch rate with no stacking (these trains are so easy to check provided that there are no seat belts) we can expect lines to move quickly!

Genuinely can't wait for this to open and read what people think about it (god know when I will be able to hit Walibi Belgium)!

KristofWB

Hyper Poster
I know they are testing without people but if this is the dispatch rate with no stacking (these trains are so easy to check provided that there are no seat belts) we can expect lines to move quickly!

Well, Walibi Belgium does have the best operations in Belgium, so I'm pretty sure it will be fast for Kondaa as well.