Vulcania | Namazu | Intamin Family Launch Coaster | 2021

Pear

Strata Poster
bG9jYWw6Ly8vMDAvMDAvMDUvNDQvNDEvMjAwMDAwNTQ0NDE3MA.jpg

magazine-dimanche-ouverture-prochaine-du-parc-vucania_5444172.jpeg

Source

oriolat2

Giga Poster
I feel like this project has slipped under the coaster community's radar and it has the potential to be a great family coaster, just like Futuroscope's Mission Mars.

Really intrigued to see the final product. And most of all: how can such a small park go for a middle-sized coaster from none less than Intamin? What kind of Energylandia black magic is going on?

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Yeah, I'm afraid I didn't see it either - although wouldn't be the first time the lack of reference points make these things a bit confusing, so don't think it's a crazy thought.

JoshC.

Strata Poster
I've skipped the indoor section to avoid spoilers, but even then, the ride looks like a fantastically fun family attraction.

Still find it bonkers that this has appeared at this park. Brilliant, but bonkers.

Dar

Hyper Poster
It looks like the end of both launches is lower than the start to me too. The supports seem to get closer to the track as the launch goes on?

Looks like a really fun ride, I love direction changes and a kinda 'swooping' feeling so this looks to tick both boxes!

EDIT: Looking closer, it looks like the launches are flat, but the ground slopes away instead?

Last edited:

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
The landscaping on this is on point. I think it looks great!