What's new

Valleyfair Project 2026

Grain of salt, of course, but...

A user on ParkFans who has inside sources has stated that Valleyfair is gearing up for its first major coaster investment in god knows how many years for 2026. The park GM wants a Raptor very badly but CF corporate wants a B&M Invert. This coaster would take over the long vacant Dinosaurs Alive plot.

How interesting...
So 2026 will be the 50th anniversary for Valleyfair and will be nineteen years since a new coaster. Due to that amount of time AND it being such a big anniversary I think at least two new coasters are much needed. I would love to see a raptor, maybe that teased T-Rex that has been talked about forever. I think a great wing coaster would be a nice compliment or for the sake of handling big crowds quickly how about a long dive coaster with some unseen innovation or of course a great long launch coaster...ok so maybe three coasters are needed. Plug an RMC hybrid in for any of those if desired. Ok I know three coasters is way too carried away, but it sure would be nice. This park is nice and clean and easy to get to from the airport and a quick ride too! Two amazing coasters to go along with what is already there would bring crowds from all over the world (at least the crowds that love rollercoasters!) It would also be bringing crowds from mid-Wisconsin here for a summer getaway where currently they would have to be insane not to go to Six Flags Great America, which is far superior to our clean, little, beloved Valleyfair. Yes Cedar Fair/Six Flags can afford it, having enough room would be a bigger problem, but I am sure buying land is possible too.

As a Minnesotan I’ve been watching this for a while can anyone let me know how the merger affect the possible date of this coaster as in the merger was just completed