What's new

Universal IoA | Jurassic World VelociCoaster | Intamin Blitz | 2021

opivy028

Mega Poster
Not the stall, the one after it (for some reason I cannot upload an image of it; I keep getting a notification that the file is too big even when I use a low screen cap).

ScottLann

Mega Poster
Not the stall, the one after it (for some reason I cannot upload it; I keep getting a notification that the file is too big even when I use a low screen cap)
Oh, the barrel roll over the water? Again, another element thats gonna be awesome haha?

opivy028

Mega Poster
Edit: Ahh you know I think it is the stall, it was just a different angle that collapsed how I was seeing it's trajectory

Last edited:

opivy028

Mega Poster
Yeah I think you're right this angle just threw me off; it looks so different from this angle that I have a hard time getting the depth/distance the track is traveling in the stall (and I figured out how to upload the pic needed to save it differently)

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 87

ScottLann

Mega Poster
I thought it was the stall haha! But I get what you mean, from that angle it does like much shorter, more like a corkscrew.

Ries

Mega Poster
Scrolling through these pages. I am mostly wondering how they are going to finish underneath the concrete on de sheet piling walls.
Will it be paint, wood, more concrete. Seeing on this first photo of Bioreconstruct.

I imagine that concrete won't work, unless the pond is dry. Same with painting.
Wood would give it a nice look. And can be installed even with the waterlevel this high.

Also, the stairs underneath the first launch. Will it be the exit or maintenance?
You can see more stairs next to the launch building on the aerials of Bioreconstruct on twitter.

Edit: better first image. Sheet piling more visible.

Last edited:

ScottLann

Mega Poster
Nah they still haven't placed the turn between the two brake runs. Also, the first brake run is higher than I expected.
Yeah i'm guessing that if theyre putting the track into the brake run now, it wont be long till they put the final pieces in for the turnaround between the two brake runs

ScottLann

Mega Poster
Also they would probably test it after they announce it which will probably next year as they don’t want to attract attention to an unannounced ride
Agreed. I dont see them opening it until spring - that is of course if things go back to normal (whatever that may be)