What's new

Tripsdrill complete Karacho area with new attractions

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Today Erlebnispark Tripsdrill opened the new family attraction "Heißer Ofen" (Hot oven). The ride features classic motorcycles with sidecars that move up and down as the ride rotates.

eroeffnungsmoment-Er0.JPG

heisserofen-He0.JPG

heisserofen-interaktiv-He0.JPG

The opening marks the completion the 9000 m2 "Karle Kolbenfresser" (Carl Pistoneater) area of the park that houses the Karle Kolbenfresser & Son Factory, which includes the "Zur Werksküche" (The Factory Kitchen) restaurant and a souvenir shop in addition to the ride and roller coaster.
The restaurant consists of a 80 seat indoor snack area on the first floor with an additional 100 seat outdoor patio and a fully themed 120 seat "Tüftlerstätte" (Tinkertown) air conditioned dining room located on the second floor.

Ireeb

Mega Poster
It really looks awesome now. When I was there the last time there was still a lot of blank concrete and temporary wooden walls to fence off the construction area. If they keep going like this, I can see a good future for Tripsdrill. A really lovely family park.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
How cool is that? :p The smoke from the chimney is a nice added touch too.

It looks really great, I'm very impressed. <3

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
^Na, it's the other Italian manufacturer - Technical Park Amusement Rides.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
A little late, but saw this video on the park's Facebook page.

[facebookpost]https://www.facebook.com/ErlebnisparkTripsdrill/videos/1239522826081732/[/facebookpost]

Ireeb

Mega Poster
With the opening of the finished area, Karacho now got a soundtrack by IMAscore!
[youtubevid]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOCNJQ6YzCI[/youtubevid]
I think this is just adorable and fits Tripsdrill and Karacho so well. Instead of stressing the thrill and intensity of the ride, the soundtrack highlights the fun of this ride and the theming of it, which is really cool considering that Tripsdrill is a really family-oriented park. I'm looking forward to my next visit at Tripsdrill - with my family of course.