What's new

Tivoli Friheden | Vindfald | Gerstlauer Euro-Fighter | 2024

Fits the park well. Will add to the park nicely.

Yes, it would be nice to see something a bit more modern or different as an enthusiast, but this will hit the spot nicely.

I think a eurofighter was one of the better plays they could've done here. Cobra was a relatively unproven model and one of only two to be built (as far as I know). The park very definitely won't go for another pseudo-prototype, likely ever again, due to fears of a similar repeat accident. In fact, the Eurofighter's common appearances & its safety record was directly stated as a reason they went for one.

Yes, something new would've been cool, but I fully understand why they wanted to go for something that's already been done before. I'm just happy that it's a custom layout.

At least it won't have arse-ugly walls surrounding it

Do we know what kind of trains this will have? Track looks a bit narrow for their usual 4-across trains.

Do we know what kind of trains this will have? Track looks a bit narrow for their usual 4-across trains.
Iirc Gerstlauer Eurofighter track is narrower than the Infinity track we've been seeing more recently so probably the same old 4-across.

The renderings showed 4-across trains with OSTRs. The track doesn’t look any narrower than Vertika in France which had the 4-across setup.

Just the corkscrew remaining:

IMG_2783.png

Love the shaping of the turnaround from this angle. Even more impressed at the number of columns holding it up!

Looks really fun, kinda reminds me of a smaller version of Vertika. Even though it's the shortest EuroFighter to ever be built, it looks better than the 320 models imo.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, I wonder if this or Defiance has a shorter track length. Defiance has less elements but they're larger in scale so it's interesting.