What's new

Themeing

No, effects just date and the paint has faded with time, and it has literally been picked and hacked away at in places.

Nemesis only escapes tackiness by being so obscure. But in reality, in places it looks like a school project made from toilet rolls, paper mache and poster paint. Inferno's visual theming elements are far less laughable.

The station/monster thing for Nemesis is awful to be fair. It's basically the landscaping that makes it look as good as it does.

Inferno doesn't have that luxury, unfortunately. It's beyond cheap and tacky.

I think Inferno's colour scheme, including those flames, is the best of any B&M invert in the world. Bar Duelling Dragon's, for obvious exceptional reasons.

The flames on Inferno are pretty tacky and belong down a seafront of modified hatchbacks. However, I do like its track colour and the plants below and around it. It does feel somewhat tropical.

I have no problem with Inferno's theming. I think it's the most interesting place to queue in the park. The colour of the track surrounded by the plants is rather pleasing on the eye I find.