Staff member
Administrator
This is just one of the reasons parks are banning selfie sticks: :roll:

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
A big shredding machine in action
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibEdgQJEdTA[/youtube]

and in reverse it creates stuff!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHyygU1cU0k&list=RDibEdgQJEdTA&index=5[/youtube]

jayjay

Giga Poster
Wow, this topic's old.
My favourite Youtuber did an episode of his comedy panel show on The Flip Flap Railway.

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
Ah yes, I love me some Tom Scott. Citation Needed is one of my favorite shows on any form of media. You just learn so much about random stuff while being entertained at the same time!

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
Just uploaded a random video of some of the rides and coasters at Siam Park City / สยามพาร์คซิตี้ in Bangkok, Thailand from my birthday trip a few weeks ago. <3
Very exciting stuff, I know. I had been really, really slacking on my YouTube account... so I wanted to try and refresh it.

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
Uh, 5 months later... I've added another video to my account. Just some random clips of walking around Palace Playland in Maine a week ago

Matt N

CF Legend
If you don't like Shawn Sanbrooke, I would really recommend a watch of this video. It's basically a parody of Shawn:
In fact, even if you do like Shawn, like me, I'd recommend giving it a watch!
EDIT: Just found another good video; a song by Nick Hutson! One of the pictures used in it even features @nadroJ;

Last edited:

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
Added 3 more videos to my YouTube page.

Rides at Remlinger Farms - Carnation, Washington

Rides at Cultus Lake Adventure Park - Cultus Lake, British Columbia

Rides at the Washington State Fair - Puyallup, Washington

Thrilling stuff, I know.

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
Why does this channel exist, why has somebody put this much effort in and why have I watched 6 episodes already?

Yess, I love those videos! The great commentator mixed with the soothing visuals just makes for some wonderful content.

Oceanics all the way!

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

Matt N

CF Legend
Right, guys, I have a new video for you all! This one is from the same guy who posted the last two videos that I posted in this thread, but this one is a pretend vlog from Thorpe Park that basically parodies a number of individuals in the UK theme park enthusiast community; I think the protagonist may be a parody of one of our members (the owner of Cupcakes & Coasters is a CFer, isn't she?):
Even though I personally like all of these YouTubers and enjoy watching their content, it's definitely worth a watch!

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
Looking through some folders yesterday I came across these videos from like 8 years ago of them doing a ride reset and roll back on California Screamin' so I uploaded it, haha.

Matt N

CF Legend
Sorry for the thread bump, but I just found this really funny video of real-life RCT, enacted at Magic Kingdom:
I don’t know about you, but this definitely made me chuckle!